20th May 2011, 04:04 PM
vikaskodkani

List of good institutes offering Civil, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering in and around Navi Mumbai?

List of good institution offering courses in civil,mechanical and electrical engg.
in and around navi mumbai.

Thanks,

Vikas

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutes in mumbai or navi mumbai for doing diploma in civil engineering?
  2. List of institutes in Navi Mumbai for diploma in civil engineering?
  3. List of colleges offering Diploma in Electrical Engineering course in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? -- [New]
  4. Which are the colleges offering distance education in diploma in electrical engineering in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai
  5. List of good institutes for doing BE in Civil Engineering(Part time) in Mumbai -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of various entrance exams for Engineering streams like IITs ,NITs and other esteem colleges after completing 12th? List of few good JR colleges in Navi Mumbai? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  7. M.Tech from Government college in India after 140 marks in GATE?
  8. List of civil engineering colleges in Navi Mumbai?
  9. AICTE approved colleges at Navi Mumbai for B.Tech/B.E in Electrical?
  10. How can I get the BOE certificate? List of the institutes which give BOE certificate near Mumbai or Navi Mumbai? What's the time period to complete the BOE course?
  11. How to do B.E Civil Engineering(Part Time) after doing B.E electronics from Mumbai university
  12. List of colleges offering MCA course in Navi Mumbai or Mumbai?
  13. List of engineering colleges which take admission through AIEEE in Mumbai or Navi Mumbai?
  14. Which are the colleges in Mumbai, Thane or Navi Mumbai where I can get admission in 2nd year Civil?
  15. List of the civil engineering colleges in mumbai and navi mumbai?
  16. Institutes offering Ph.D in Civil Engineering stream? List of IITs and foreign institutes? Is IISC Bangalore offering this course?
  17. List of engineering institutes offering Civil Engineering Correspondence course in Tamilnadu?
  18. List of best institutes offering B.E Civil(Part Time)? What is the selection criteria?
12th October 2011, 09:00 PM
shahraksh3

Default Re: List of good institutes offering Civil, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering in and around Navi Mumbai?

a)civil engineering atta meghe college of engineering, Airoli, navi mumbai

b) Electrical engineering :1] Lokmanya Tilak College of Engineering, Kopar Khairane, Navi Mumbai
2] Father Conceicao Rodrigues Institute of Technology (FCRIT),Vashi

c) Mechanical engineering :SIES Graduate School of Technology, Nerul

This is a list of good colleges in Navi mumbai for the courses you required.
Hope this helps you.
14th June 2012, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of good institutes offering Civil, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering in and around Navi Mumbai?

diploma civil engieneer college
15th March 2013, 12:51 PM
pantaloon

hi,,,,,,

List of good institutes offering Civil, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering in and around Navi Mumbai

1.Father Conceicao Rodrigues Institute of Technology

2.Lokmanya Tilak College of Engineering

3.SIES Graduate School of Technology,

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
22nd December 2014, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Which are the colleges for civil degree in thane,mumbai,nvi mumbai?? Where i complete my diploma civil.& i got 82 % in last year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?