7th May 2015, 08:53 AM
Unregistered

Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?

Hey,

Please tell me whether its possible take admission in a school in class 12 after completing class 11 from some other school of the same board(C.B.S.E.).

If possible, please tell the procedure and requirements(if any) extremely urgent & important.?

Related Questions:
  1. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible to get admission for 12th commerce course after failing in 11th CBSE board?
  4. Can I get admission in another school after completing 11th from CBSE board?
  5. How may I change board from CBSE to Bihar board in class 11th?
  6. Can I change school when doing 12th in same CBSE board?
  7. List of best CBSE schools in Kanpur? Is it possible to get admission from ICSE to CBSE after 8th standard?
  8. How to take admission in class 11th after completing 10th in Cambridge board
  9. Can I get admission in 11th Gujarat State Board after completing 10th from CBSE Board?
  10. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  11. How can I get admission to study in 11th CBSE after completing 10th NIOS?
  12. Can we take admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board school?
  13. Is it possible to get admission for 11th standard in a new city after completing 10th in CBSE board?
  14. How much time does it takes for CBSE board to reply school regarding change of subject from Hindi to IP?
  15. Possibility to study 12th in Private School after completing 11th CBSE?
  16. Is it possible to change to Delhi CBSE from Chennai CBSE when doing 12th?
  17. Can we change CBSE schools from one to another when moving to 12th grade? Is it allowed?
  18. May I get admission in 12th class of M.H. Board after 11th from CBSE Board of Bhopal?
7th May 2015, 09:36 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?

Yes you can change the school but Board means change the school only which one affiliates from CBSE because registrations is done in 11th class for 12th class board exams. There are very few schools who will accept student in class XII unless you are an outstanding student or the school benefits monetarily so in that case Better option would be to migrate to a school with personal contacts. They can adjust you.( I have seen people doing that)

Get a Transfer Certificate , Character Certificate and Report Card from your current school. Complete the admission procedure of your prospective school. DO notify your respective board, either through your new school or by sending a notification to them
7th May 2015, 11:06 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?

As per CBSE board rules, a candidate cannot transfer from one school to another school, while pursuing his/her intermediate and he/she should study their 11th and 12th standards in the same school. But, a candidate can get exemption from this rule, if there is any considerable reason like transfer of Job(of parent), etc. So, If you have any considerable reason, then you should contact principal of your school. If the principal agrees for your transfer, then you can change to another CBSE school, to pursue your 12th standard.
7th May 2015, 11:50 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes it is very much possible, but for that you will have to follow some simple steps or it.

Steps to change school for 11th class:

> You first need to get a transfer certificate form the school in which presently you are studying

> Collect your report card from your current school

> Complete the admission procedure in the prospective school you want admission in

> Notify your board about the transfer of school

NOTE: It would be better if you remain in the same board and just transfer your school from one to another,or it will be quite difficult for you to cope up with the new board syllabus pattern.

In case, your new school has a different board, then you will be needing an affidavit citing the reason for changing board.
7th May 2015, 12:01 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes it is very much possible, but for that you will have to follow some simple steps or it.

Steps to change school for 11th class:

> You first need to get a transfer certificate form the school in which presently you are studying

> Collect your report card from your current school

> Complete the admission procedure in the prospective school you want admission in

> Notify your board about the transfer of school

NOTE: It would be better if you remain in the same board and just transfer your school from one to another,or it will be quite difficult for you to cope up with the new board syllabus pattern.

In case, your new school has a different board, then you will be needing an affidavit citing the reason for changing board.
7th May 2015, 01:04 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

I would like to tell you something that if you have completed your class 11th and your board registration is being done then you will not be able to take admission in class 12 directly in any school, and if you want to change your school then you might have to repeat class 11th again, as there are no school that gives you direct admission in class 12th after completing your board registration in class 11th, so its better to continue with your studies in same school only.
7th May 2015, 01:48 PM
MECHANICAL POWER

Yes dear,
You can take admission in class 12th in other school of same board after completing 11th.
You have just collect the following document from your school to get admission in other school.

1). Class 11th report card.

2). School leaving certificate.

3). Migration certificate ( if you change your state )
After collecting above document you can take admission in other school in class 12th.
7th May 2015, 04:05 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Yes, you can get an admission in class 12th in another school of same Board after completing 11th class. To get admission in other school you need to submit the following certificate.

1. Transfer certificate.
2. Bonafide.
3. Collect your report card from current school.

It is easy for you to get admission in new school, if you have completed your 11th standard in the same board.
7th May 2015, 06:21 PM
tyson helper

i recommend you not to change the school in 12 class it takes much time to adapt the new school and also the registration for the 12th class have already done in the 11th class of the same school if you want to change the school you must have a very strong reason for that purpose and you have to write a letter to cbse office in panchkula and also you have to ask your principal about it.
18th May 2015, 07:41 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

It is possible to take admission in 12 th board in other school of same cbse .
I would suggest you not to do so,as change in school leads to change in environment of school,new teachers,new friends so it takes much time to cope in the surroundings. Old faculties knows the performance of the child,if the child fails to do good at exams ,teacher knows how to deal and understand the psychology of the student.
Its well said one should done 9-10 th class in same school and 11-12 th class in same. It enhance to increase the grading of the child.
Or
It is well good to 9-12 th in the same school. Think about it.
9th April 2016, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

school has failed me in optional subject..nd they are asking me to repeat the class.what i should do?
14th September 2016, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Can a CBSE school throw out a student from class 12 in the month of September when only 5 months are left for board exams
9th March 2018, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

My child did 11th std in cbse school and now for 12th i like to admit him to another cbse school because of my transfer. but the new school order is from "01.04.2017 to 31. o3.2020." this school will start admission for 11th this year as they order on 23.02.2018. can i admit my child in 12th in that school? pl direct me dr. thangam with regards
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?