28th February 2015, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

List of schools which offer admission to 5 years old candidate in Kolkata? Procedure to get admission?

Hello,
My son turned 5 years.
I want to get him admitted
to a good school in Kolkata but unable to proceed,
kindly guide us for various schools in Kolkata.
And also with admission procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. List of WBBSE affiliated Boarding schools which offer admission in 9th standard for female candidate in Kolkata?
  2. Which schools in Kolkata provide admission form for admission in Std XI?
  3. List of schools(ICSE Board) with hostel facilities available in Kolkata vicinity? What's the procedure for admission in class 5th in the same?
  4. List of CBSE affiliated Girls schools which offer admission in 9th standard with hostel facility?
  5. CBSE Schools in Kolkata for admission in 9th standard? Date of commencement of admission procedure and admission fees?
  6. List of schools which would take 12th class admission in Kolkata?
  7. List of the medical schools in Chine which offer admission to foreign students?
  8. List of Naval Schools with fee structure which offer admission in Hyderabad for 3rd standard student? Detailed procedure and requirements to get admission?
  9. List of West Bengal board affiliated English medium schools which offer admission in Nursery at Kolkata?
  10. Can I get admission in any school in Kolkata after failing in class 11th? List of some good schools
  11. Name of schools where forms are available now? Age and other criterias for admission in class 1? Admission procedure?
  12. When is the time for admission in St. Xaviers College Kolkata? Percentage required to get admission? Procedure for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of cheap CBSE or WBBSE affiliated government schools which offer admission in 5th standard in Durgapur?
  14. Rank to be achieved for admission in any government Polytechnic college at Kolkata through JEXPO for SC candidate?
  15. List of top B.Schools where I can get admission after scoring 86.81 percentile?
  16. List of Higher Secondary Science schools in Chennai which offer admission for a candidate who secured below 60% in 10th Board exam?
  17. Can I do Law after completing 12th std? I've done 12th with commerce stream
  18. List of Army Schools in North Eastern India? Procedure to get admission for 10th student?
1st March 2015, 12:00 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of schools which offer admission to 5 years old candidate in Kolkata? Procedure to get admission?

Following are some of the schools in Kolkata, at which you can apply for admission for your child.

Little Angels
Address:
Sudder Street, Park Street, Park Street, Kolkata

Kendriya Vidyalaya
Address:
Ballygunge Maidan Camp, Ballygunge, Kolkata

Shree Sikshayatan
Address:
Lord Sinha Road, Park Street, Kolkata

Birla High School
Address:
NSC Bose Road, Minto Park, Kolkata

Gopal Chakraborty Public School
Address:
Panchasavar, Panchasayar, Kolkata

Calcutta International School
Address:
Lee Road, Lala Lajpat Rai Sarani, Kolkata

Procedure to get Admission:-
To get admission in any school, first you have to visit the admission office of that school, where you can get application form and all other details regarding Admission. After getting admission form, you should fill up and submit application form along with following documents.
1. Birth certificate
2. Two Photographs
7th April 2015, 01:11 PM
SmilyRishu

Default Re: List of schools which offer admission to 5 years old candidate in Kolkata? Procedure to get admission?

There are many school available which offer the admission for five year old candidate.

Procedure:::::>>>>>>>>>

First of all take a form of admission

Then fill the form and insert two passport size photo

Also attached the birth certificate which show age of candidate

After that submit your form.

List of best school which offering admission for five year candidate as given below::::::>>>>>>>>

:: CALCUTTA INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL

:: BIRLA HIGH SCHOOL

:: KENDRIYA VIDYALAYAS

:: LITTLE ANGLES

ETC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?