2nd August 2011, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Law after completing 12th std? I've done 12th with commerce stream

Kya mai 12 ke baad law kar sakta hu. Commerce stream se hu?
send details on my email id..

14th April 2012, 09:41 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Law after completing 12th std? I've done 12th with commerce stream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Kya mai 12 ke baad law kar sakta hu. Commerce stream se hu?
send details on my email id..

After the completion of +2 level in any stream, candidate are eligible for the 5 years LLB program. There are various Law schools which offers 5 year LLB program. In order to get admission in most of the Law Institute, one has to appear for entrance examination. The most common entrance exam for admission in LLB program is the Common Law Admission Test [CLAT]. These are all India entrance examination conducted by 14 National Law Schools and Universities for admissions to their under graduate program. To be eligible for the test candidate must have passed the +2 level of exam from recognized board with a minimum of 50% marks [45% for reserved candidates] and must not have crossed the age of 20 years [22 for reserved candidates].

Following are the list of some of the Universities which considers candidate with CLAT scores :
  • NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad
  • National Law School of India University [NLSIU], Bangalore
  • WB National University of Juridical Sciences [NUJS], Kolkata
  • Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University [RMLNLU], Lucknow.
Following are the list of other Institutes/Universities offering 5 year Law program and eligibility criteria varies from CLAT:
  • Faculty of Law, University of Delhi
  • Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
  • Symbiosis Society's Law College [SSLC], Pune
  • Government Law College, Mumbai.
  • Amity Law School, Delhi.
28th November 2016, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do Law after completing 12th std? I've done 12th with commerce stream

I need to introduce legal studies in grade 11, with what combinations it is best suitable???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?