3rd August 2018, 04:41 PM
oprashant

List of schools offering admission in Higher Secondary with NEET preparation in Pune?

Sir/Madam, I am going to appear in 10th Board exam. I need to get admission in any school for 11th standard. But I want admission in that school which provide NEET coaching in school premises in Pune. Give me the details of that School.

Related Questions:
  1. List of schools offering admission in Higher Secondary with NEET preparation in Kolkata?
  2. List of schools in Tamil Nadu for NEET preparation along with schooling
  3. List of CBSE affiliated Higher Secondary Science schools in Thane
  4. List of Government schools which offer Biochemistry in Higher Secondary in Tamil Nadu?
  5. List of Military Schools offering Higher Secondary in Uttar Pradesh? Eligibility to get admission?
  6. List of CBSE Schools for Higher Secondary education in Pune?
  7. List of Higher Secondary Science schools in Kolkata which offer admission to a candidate who has secured 83% in 10th?
  8. List of best CBSE schools for admission in Higher Secondary in Tamil Nadu?
  9. List of WBCHSE affiliated schools which offer admission in Higher Secondary Science in Kolkata? Cutoff percentage required for admission?
  10. List of CBSE schools offering 9th admission in Jabalpur
  11. Details about the CBSE Higher Secondary Residential schools in Bhubaneswar
  12. List of HS Science Schools offering Mathematics in Calicut
  13. Details of higher secondary schools in Kerala with psychology subject?
  14. List of best schools for doing higher secondary?
  15. Eligibility to get readmission for a candidate who has disqualified in 12th Andhra Pradesh Board exam? List of Higher Secondary schools offer admission in Guntur and Vijaywada?
  16. Difference between private and regular 12th from CBSE? Best institution for private 12th in science? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of CBSE affiliated Higher Secondary schools with fee structure in Mysore
  18. List of WBCHSE Higher Secondary schools with hostel facilities in Kolkata?
8th August 2018, 07:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of schools offering admission in Higher Secondary with NEET preparation in Pune?

You can contact following places in Pune:

- Mc Square Education, Sukhwani, Pune, Phone: 020 32405933

- Allen Carrier Institute, Shivajinagar, Pune, Phone: 096891 99177

- Devadhar Classes, Sadashiv Peth, Pune, Phone: 093710 96440

- Sudhirs Classes, Sadashiv Peth, Pune, Phone: 020 24472083
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?