31st March 2015, 08:19 AM
Unregistered

List of WBCHSE affiliated schools which offer admission in Higher Secondary Science in Kolkata? Cutoff percentage required for admission?

Hello,
I have appeared in 10th Board exam.
I want to take Science in Higher Secondary.
Kindly tell me about the schools in WBCHSE Board
for admission in Kolkata and also the percentage
needed for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Government affiliated Higher Secondary Science schools in Kolkata -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to study Science in Higher Secondary?
  3. List of CBSE affiliated Higher Secondary Science schools in Hyderabad
  4. How much percentage is required in 10th CBSE to take admission in Higher Secondary Science of WB Board?
  5. List of CBSE affiliated Higher Secondary Science schools in Thane
  6. List of Assam Board affiliated schools which offer Higher Secondary Science Education
  7. List of WBBSE affiliated Boarding schools which offer admission in 9th standard for female candidate in Kolkata?
  8. List of CBSE affiliated Higher Secondary schools in Bhubaneswar?
  9. List of CBSE schools which offer admission in 11th Science at Kolkata
  10. List of Higher Secondary Science schools in Chennai which offer admission for a candidate who secured below 60% in 10th Board exam?
  11. List of CBSE affiliated Higher Secondary schools with fee structure in Mysore
  12. List of West Bengal board affiliated English medium schools which offer admission in Nursery at Kolkata?
  13. List of Gujarat state board affiliated schools with hostel facility for admission in Higher Secondary at Gujarat?
  14. List of CBSE affiliated Girls schools which offer admission in 9th standard with hostel facility?
  15. List of CBSE affiliated Higher Secondary schools which offers Science in Rajkot?
  16. List of schools which offer admission to 5 years old candidate in Kolkata? Procedure to get admission?
  17. List of CBSE Boarding Schools which offer admission in Higher Secondary in Jodhpur?
  18. How can I get admission in BBA in government registered college of Kolkata after passing my higher secondary exam from SEBA course?
5th March 2016, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of WBCHSE affiliated schools which offer admission in Higher Secondary Science in Kolkata? Cutoff percentage required for admission?

have appeared in 10th Board exam.I want to take Science in Higher Secondary.Kindly tell me about the schools in WBCHSE Board at Burdwan witth hostel facility.
13th April 2017, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of WBCHSE affiliated schools which offer admission in Higher Secondary Science in Kolkata? Cutoff percentage required for admission?

Hello I just gave the board exam of this year, please kindly advise me the WBCHSE affiliate school near kalyani, for computer science
13th April 2017, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Please inform me list of Bengali medium girls school in Kolkata with hostel facility.
20th November 2018, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

I want to admission HS in English version under west Bengal Board in kolkata or near Kolkata city. So I want to know those Schools address or location.
15th May 2019, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

I am a Madhyamik student of this year. Please tell me about the name of girls schools near cossipore and baranagar under WBCHSE for computer science.
26th November 2019, 07:49 PM
snoscorce

Default I've translate several honorable rightmost nonsensicality here. Certainly couturier bookmarking for revisiting. I attack how untold pioneer you site to get any much high newsy tract.

Everything is rattling unsealed with a unfrosted interpretation of the issues. It was definitely telltale. Your situation is functional. Convey you for sharing
14th August 2021, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

I am to need admission in hostel school for class 11 with science in Bengali medium.
Please tell which school i admission?
21st June 2022, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Marks eligibility for admission in 11 science with maths
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?