27th May 2018, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

List of schools offering admission in Higher Secondary with NEET preparation in Kolkata?

Sir/Madam, I have given my 10th Board exam in this year and waiting for my result. I need to get admission in any school for 11th standard. But I want admission in that school which provide NEET coaching in school premises in Kolkata. Please give me the details of such schools.

Related Questions:
  1. List of schools offering admission in Higher Secondary with NEET preparation in Pune? -- [New]
  2. List of WBCHSE Higher Secondary schools with hostel facilities in Kolkata?
  3. List of Higher Secondary Science schools in Kolkata which offer admission to a candidate who has secured 83% in 10th?
  4. List of WBCHSE affiliated schools which offer admission in Higher Secondary Science in Kolkata? Cutoff percentage required for admission?
  5. List of Government affiliated Higher Secondary Science schools in Kolkata -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of schools in Tamil Nadu for NEET preparation along with schooling
  7. List of CBSE affiliated Higher Secondary Science schools in Thane -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of Government schools which offer Biochemistry in Higher Secondary in Tamil Nadu?
  9. Which are the Government affiliated English medium Higher Secondary Schools in Behala, Kolkata? How can I apply for admission?
  10. List of Military Schools offering Higher Secondary in Uttar Pradesh? Eligibility to get admission?
  11. List of best CBSE schools for admission in Higher Secondary in Tamil Nadu?
  12. List of ICSE affiliated schools which offer admission in 8th standard in Kolkata?
  13. Which is the best branch of Aakash Institute in Kolkata for preparation of NEET exam?
  14. List of CBSE schools offering 9th admission in Jabalpur
  15. List of Higher Secondary Girls School which offer Commerce in Kolkata? Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE Board exam for admission?
  16. Details about the CBSE Higher Secondary Residential schools in Bhubaneswar
  17. List of HS Science Schools offering Mathematics in Calicut
  18. Details of higher secondary schools in Kerala with psychology subject?
29th August 2018, 06:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of schools offering admission in Higher Secondary with NEET preparation in Kolkata?

You can contact following schools in Kolkata:

- Don Bosco School, Park Circus, Kolkata, Phone: 033 22879202

- South Point School, 16, Mandeville Gardens, Kolkata, Phone: 033 24406208

- Army Public School, Ballygunge, Kolkata, Phone: 033 24866629

- Shri Shikshayatan School, Lord Sinha Road, Kolkata, Phone: 033 22821450

- Apeejay School, Sector II, Kolkata, Phone: 033 23215151
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?