1st March 2016, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

List of schools offering Science in Najafgarh to a candidate with 76% in 10th?

Sir,
I want to select Science stream but I have got only 76% marks in my 10th Board exam of ICSE. Kindly tell me about the schools where I can get Science in Najafgarh?

Related Questions:
  1. In which delhi schools i can get admission after scoring 7 CGPA in 10th?
  2. List of CBSE schools offering Science in 11th standard in Lucknow for a candidate with 7 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  3. List of schools offering Science in H.S. at Shillong?
  4. List of Higher Secondary Science schools in Chennai which offer admission for a candidate who secured below 60% in 10th Board exam?
  5. List of Higher Secondary Science schools in Kolkata which offer admission to a candidate who has secured 83% in 10th?
  6. Schools offering Biology without Maths for 11th class students?
  7. List of Science schools offering Higher Secondary Education in Lucknow?
  8. List of schools which offer 11th Science for a candidate who belongs to Sri Ganganagar district in Rajasthan?
  9. List of CBSE affiliated Higher Secondary Science schools in Thane
  10. List of B-Schools offering admission through MAT scorecard for a General candidate with 45% in Graduation?
  11. List of Private schools in Mumbai which offers admission in 10th standard?
  12. List of CBSE affiliated schools which offer 11th Science in Visakhapatnam? Percentage required to get admission?
  13. Names of the schools in which I can get admitted for science after scoring 60% in 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List top most schools in Jammu for admission in 10th?
  15. List of CBSE affiliated schools offering 11th Science without Maths in Vijaywada?
  16. List of schools including hostel facility which offer 11th Science in Bangalore?
  17. List of CBSE affiliated Girl's Boarding schools offering 11th Science in India?
  18. Which are the schools in Mysore offering Commerce Subjects for Standard 12th?
10th March 2016, 11:01 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: List of schools offering Science in Najafgarh to a candidate with 76% in 10th?

For your kind information admissions are provided on the basis of entrance exam conducted by school. In that manner you have to attempt their paper and needs to score good marks. No matter how much percentage you got in 10th class.
Just visit the desired school and buy a prospectus from there. They will provides you a date for the examination and prepare accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?