19th April 2011, 03:19 PM
shiv94

Names of the schools in which I can get admitted for science after scoring 60% in 10th?

i'd opted for science but due to my low percentage i didn't get it
i want science desperately
plz tell me names of some schools where i can get science
(suppose i've got 60%)

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in Science Stream after scoring 60% in 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of schools offering Science in Najafgarh to a candidate with 76% in 10th?
  3. Admission in government school at 12th standard is possible after schooling from private school?
  4. Can I pursue PCM (Science Stream) after 7.8 CGPA in 10th Class?
  5. Can I repeat 12th from CBSE in 2017 if already done 12th from RSBE? -- [New]
  6. List of Higher Secondary Science schools in Chennai which offer admission for a candidate who secured below 60% in 10th Board exam?
  7. Am I eligible to get science stream in government or private schools after scoring 6 CGPA in 10th standard?
  8. Names of the companies for which I am eligible to apply after scoring 71% in 10th, 59% in 12th and 51% in graduation?
  9. List of schools offering Science in H.S. at Shillong?
  10. Can I get admitted into CAT after scoring 89% in 12th and 7.3 in B.Tech
  11. List of Higher Secondary Science schools in Kolkata which offer admission to a candidate who has secured 83% in 10th?
  12. Which private schools affiliated by CBSE are offering Science in 11th in Noida region?
  13. List of schools which I can apply for science group after completion of 10th with 70% marks?
  14. Can I get admission in a Government School with Science stream?
  15. What is the criteria to get admitted in medical school of USA
  16. Admission in CBSE affiliated schools of Navi Mumbai for 10th drop out?
  17. What are the good B.Schools for which I can apply after scoring 84% in 10th, 77% in 12th?
  18. Percentage required in 10th to get Science stream in 11th standard of Delhi private Schools?

13th July 2011, 02:16 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

Default Re: Names of the schools in which I can get admitted for science after scoring 60% in 10th?

Do not worry if you do not find a school just change your board
and move to state board .. some colleges in state
board give you chance in science section mention your state name !!
science have very broad field so science is good option for your
bright future !!
good luck

14th July 2011, 11:39 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Names of the schools in which I can get admitted for science after scoring 60% in 10th?

with 60% marks in 10th it is really difficult to get chance to take admission in 12th in science stream in a good school. but you may try for new school where the demand of the school is very less. or in any school those started science stream within one year or two year. then you may get chance to take admission in 12th science there.

although it is very difficult to know the name of the school for any particular region but as you have not mentioned your area so it is not possible to give names of schools. you have to try it own. just try to get a list of schools in your locality and check the previous year marks requirement to take admission in those school. then you will get idea about in which you may get chance.

unfortunately if you are unable to take admission in science stream then you may take admission in commerce or science stream with also some subject from science stream like mathematics or chemistry. choose this subject only if you think that you are interested and you will do well in these subject.

best of luck.

14th July 2011, 01:24 PM
shashikant dohare

jawahar navodaya vidyalaya birkhadi bhind {mp}

14th July 2011, 02:29 PM
amitforever
Senior Member+

dear friend
it sounds very nice that you have a first division marks in 10th.
but getting admission in to top schools af any state in india is reaaly hard nut to crack.
the cut off marks of these school are nearly 90 to 95%
so try to focus all your concentration in your school and continue your study there
wish you all the best

14th July 2011, 03:40 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear

you get mark in 10th then you do not mention it.
ok
if you secure low percentage that is not hammper to read science

because many private colleges are opened now.

so easily you admission there.

14th July 2011, 04:32 PM
kritika@Hans

helo friend
look in todays competitive world scoring this much is really very low...
getting a very reputed school is a bit difficult.
but do you know dear that education now a days is sold in exchange of money
many schools will demand a amount of money for a seat but i advice you not to take admission in such schools...
but you may try in mamta modern senior secondary school in vikas puri new delhi
best of luck

14th July 2011, 05:04 PM
Sagar Keshari

the main thing you haven't mentioned here and that is you are from which state which board. there are a number of school in a particular city.

14th July 2011, 07:06 PM
Uttam Nandi

There are numerous schools in India. You should have mentioned your place. It is impossible for you to take admission in any reputed schools. You can apply for science in below standard schools or newly set up schools.
You can also apply in polytechnic colleges for diploma course in engineering. After diploma you will have options to join engineering colleges for B.Tech degree.
If you don't get science you can easily take commerce and arts. Now-a-days there is equal opportunity for all the streams. A lot of students go for science thinking they will get good job with high salary package. But if you fail to score good in 12th board or in degree courses science has no value. I know a lot of students who have scored more then 80% marks in 10th board fail to do well in class XII. Science demands much more dedication and hard working in study. Remember everyone hasn't born with talent to become doctor, engineer or scientists. According to ability you should choose right stream.
Hope this will help you to take right decision and lead you towards bright future
Good Luck !!

16th July 2011, 12:46 AM
nambardar
Senior Member+

with 60% marks in 10th it is really difficult to get chance to take admission in 12th in science stream in a good school. but you may try for new school where the demand of the school is very less. or in any school those started science stream within one year or two year. then you may get chance to take admission in 12th science there.

although it is very difficult to know the name of the school for any particular region but as you have not mentioned your area so it is not possible to give names of schools. you have to try it own. just try to get a list of schools in your locality and check the previous year marks requirement to take admission in those school. then you will get idea about in which you may get chance.

27th January 2012, 08:08 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiv94 View Post
i'd opted for science but due to my low percentage i didn't get it
i want science desperately
plz tell me names of some schools where i can get science
(suppose i've got 60%)
HI,
There are many school which give you science after scoring 60% 10th class:-
> Delhi public school
> jawahar navodaya vidyalaya, KOTA
> D.A.V
> K.V
> ARMY SCHOOL
etc

GOOD LUCK!

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?