27th April 2015, 04:09 AM
Unregistered

List of schools which offer 11th Science for a candidate who belongs to Sri Ganganagar district in Rajasthan?

Hi
I am basically from Sri Ganganagar District. I am requesting you to tell me about good schools in Rajasthan if I want to pursue Science stream in 11th standard? I have recently given 10th Board exam. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. List of CBSE schools which offer admission in 11th Science at Kolkata
  2. List of schools which offer admission in 11th Science at Vadodara?
  3. What should I do after my 12th(Biology)? List of colleges for B.Pharma course in Ganganagar, Rajasthan?
  4. List of CBSE affiliated schools which offer 11th Science in Chandigarh? Procedure to get admission?
  5. How to do diploma through distance mode in electrical engineering through AICTE approved university or college in Rajasthan?
  6. Which are the colleges offering diploma in forensic science?
  7. List of schools which offer admission in 11th Biology in Mumbai and Thane?
  8. Total number of schools in Maharashtra per district?
  9. List of government recognized CBSE Schools in Delhi for admission in 11th Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of Science schools with fee structure which offer admission in 11th standard in Kota?
  11. List of schools which offer admission in 12th Science CBSE for 11th failed student in NCR
  12. List of CBSE Schools in Hyderabad which offers admission in 11th Science?
  13. List of good institutions a Rajasthan candidate can get with AIEEE rank between 70K to 90K? Can I get any NIT?
  14. List of schools in Agra which offers admission in 11th Science?
  15. List of Higher Secondary Science schools in Chennai which offer admission for a candidate who secured below 60% in 10th Board exam?
  16. How should I apply for DSC after completing BSc B.Ed with Bio Science?
  17. List of the Schools under State Board in Rajasthan for the admission in 11th standard?
  18. List of Schools with Hostel facility which offer admission in 11th standard in Chennai? Annual Fee of 11th standard?
1st May 2015, 10:50 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of schools which offer 11th Science for a candidate who belongs to Sri Ganganagar district in Rajasthan?

You can apply for admission in following schools in Sri Ganganagar in Rajasthan

1. Saint Kabir Convent School, Jawahar Nagar, Sri Ganganagar, Rajasthan
Phone: 0154 246 4911

2. S.U.S. Convent School, 59-60 Shanti kunj, Sadhbhawna Nagar, Sri Ganganagar, Rajasthan, Phone: 092515 96277

3. Glorious Convent School, 3, NH 15, Naya Chak, Sri Ganganagar, Rajasthan
Phone: 0154 320 0472
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?