8th August 2015, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I get the addmission in 12th from open learning school if I passed 10th few years back?

Dear Sir,

I am 10th passed in 2008 from CBSE board can i get the admission in 12th in open school.If yes then how much cost it will and where i can apply becoz i m from ghaziabd pls let me know ASAP.? Hope that someone would answer me soon.

9th August 2015, 12:03 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get the addmission in 12th from open learning school if I passed 10th few years back?

It is nice to see your learning spirit. It is quite inspiring for the young minds to see that you are ready to take up studies once again after 2008. Yes, you can definitely get admission for 11th and 12th standard in open school and clear your 10+2 level. There are many open schools in India and you can take admission in any one of them. It is difficult to state the exact fee structure as it varies from institute to institute and location to location. You have options of admission in institutes like NIOS, IGNOU, NBOS, RIOS, Karnataka Open School, J.S.S. Maha Vidya Peeth, Rajasthan State Open School, West Bengal Council for Rabindra Open Schooling, M.P. State Open School, etc.
9th August 2015, 12:15 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get the addmission in 12th from open learning school if I passed 10th few years back?

Yes, you can get admission in 12th in open schools after passing 10th class few years back. But you can't take admission in 12th class directly.
You have to first take admission in 11th class and only after passing 11th class you can get admission in 12th class.
You can apply in NIOS that is National Institute of Open Schooling.

For more details please visit : http://www.nios.ac.in/default.aspx

Fee for NIOS for male candidate is Rs.1350/-

You can apply online for the admission.
Log on to the website given above.
Fill complete details online in examination form and submit it along with the fee. You can pay fee through Credit Card (Master/Visa) Debit Card (visa only of select banks).
You can take help in study centres of NIOS in your area.
9th August 2015, 01:50 AM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

-> yes, of course it is possible
* Regular can't be done .
* Open course can do done without any tedious procedures .
-> Getting pass is the matter in that . if you complete your course successfully then it is good .
9th August 2015, 01:32 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Yes of cause there is no age limit in open schooling for students. You are allowed to complete your 12th standard from open schooling. NIOS which is National Institute of Open Schooling is one of the most reputed open schooling board in India. It is equivalent to all other board in India in all aspects. I recommend you to join this board to complete your 12th standard.

Admission in NIOS is so simple. First of all you need to register yourself as a new candidate in board. For doing this you need to fill an online application form on NIOS official website i.e. www.nios.ac.in . After that you need to post all required documents , admission & examination fee to their regional office.

Once your admission confirmed then they will post your enrollment number, ID card, study material to your residential address. You can get exam related notifications on NIOS official website.

Cost of admission and examination is approximate 2500 rupees.
9th August 2015, 06:18 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can very much get admission in an open school, but not directly in class 12th, you will however have to complete your 11th standard first and then you will be most eligible to get admission in class 11th(even in Open School).

Therefore, get admission in 11th standard first and clear it by passing in the final examination and be most eligible to appear for your 12th boards.
9th August 2015, 06:51 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

There is no age restriction in India to get education.
You can get admission in 12th and it does not matter that in which year you have completed 10th examination and from which board you have completed.
If you are determined to continue your study after a gap then you definitely can restart.
The admission procedure in almost every school is over now.
So, you will have to wait for the next year to get admission.
The documents required at the time of admission are
-Mark sheet
-Admit card
-Character Certificate
-Migration Certificate

All the documents must be available for admission in 11th.

NIOS stands for National Institute of Open Schooling, is the only board in India which provide certificates through open Learning system.
So, you have to collect all the information regarding fees and procedure of admission through the NIOS based centers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?