31st January 2015, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Migration from West Bengal Board to CBSE

My daughter is appearing Xth exam from West Bengal Board. We want her to migrate to CBSE board. Our concern is, what challenges she has to face while studying in a new board.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I take out my online migration certificate of CBSE Board?
  2. How to take migration certificate online?
  3. Can I be eligible for GUJCET after passing 12th from CBSE board in West Bengal?
  4. Will I get Honors college in West Bengal in science subject after passing 12th with PCMB with 56% marks in West Bengal Board?
  5. Is it possible to do diploma course in civil engineering from any AICTE institute?
  6. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Detail of best CBSE affiliated boarding school in West Bengal for girls?
  8. School transfer from ICSE to CBSE in 10th standard
  9. what can I do after studying BSc Zoology? Which course will I take after passing BSc Zoology?
  10. List of Top Institutes for B.B.A in INDIA?
  11. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  12. Which are the best BBA colleges in Delhi? How to get admission? Can I apply for IP university BBA program?
  13. Can I get admission in any government college of West Bengal if secured 60,000 rank in JEXPO and 4.6 CGPA in 10th CBSE Board exam?
  14. How to take admission in West Bengal National University of Juridicial Science?
  15. List of Colleges offering MBA in Hotel Management in Kolkata? Required Percentage of marks to join this course?
  16. Whether studying from FITJEE for 10th West Bengal Board exam is helpful?
  17. How to take admission for MCA after passing BCA? Best colleges in Kolkata that I can get without appearing for the entrance exam?
  18. Is VMRF affiliated with UGC?
31st January 2015, 01:30 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Migration from West Bengal Board to CBSE

There will not be much problem or challenges which she has to face after shifting to CBSE board from West Bengal Board if she had studied in English Medium West Bengal Board curriculum following school since in CBSE there is no scope of learning in Bengali. The only challenge she will face is a new environment and a new yet similar set of rules in a new school and a new company of friends and teachers. The syllabus is more or less similar in both the boards hence it will not be a problem, there is no need to take second language in CBSE which is an advantage as she can concentrate at the core subject more. She has to get used to the exam pattern and the type of questions asked in the CBSE examinations. If she can adjust to these, then there will not be any problem to excel in the CBSE curriculum.
31st January 2015, 08:07 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

There will be no problem or challenges if you shift your daughter from West Bengal Board to CBSE Board. West Bengal Board syllabus is same only in the State of West Bengal whereas CBSE Board syllabus is same throughout India. Since, she is going to appear in 10th standard examinations from WBSE board, I suggest you to change her board in 11th standard from WBSE to CBSE Board. After changing from State Board to Central Board syllabus, most of the candidates feel uncomfortable or uneasy and later going on, everything will be fine and also by studying CBSE board syllabus she can easily score good marks in competitive examinations because, most of the competitive examination papers will be set from the CBSE Board syllabus.
31st January 2015, 02:58 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

You can join your child in CBSE 11th standard after the completion of her 10th standard from West Bengal Board. And there is no need to worry about this issue, because, there are no complex problems, which she has to face, even if she changes to CBSE board. That's because the subjects, which she have to study in 11th standard, are same even if she joins in CBSE board or West Bengal board. But, there is only a slight variation in syllabus of 11th standard, among CBSE and West Bengal boards. So, she won't face any difficulties even if she joins in CBSE 11th standard.
19th March 2017, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

From changing my state board to CBSE board , can I prepare for entrance exam easily or should I feel difficulty?
31st August 2017, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

I passed by west Bengal board from 10th and I joined a another west Bengal board school and redirected my name there I didn't like the environment of that school and left that school and joined to other CBSE school . Will I get my migrating certificate
22nd September 2017, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

My son is admitted to cbse board school in class 6. he was in bengal board upto class 5. I am too much worried whether i ve taken the correct decision or not. Ist term exam will commence from October, 25th. Should I continue cbse board or come back to bengal board? Hemanta Pal, SINGUR.
10th October 2018, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Can i change my school.I have my 8th standard under west bengal and want admission in any CBSE school ? Is there any problem that i will be facing ?
7th November 2018, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Can i change my school to a CBSE affiliated school? I read in class X in WBBSE BOARD SCHOOL in kolkata..and if it is possible then what are those school names which accept the migration in kolkata??
26th July 2019, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 10th class from bengali medium school,can i study 11-12th class in cbse board??
15th February 2021, 08:29 AM
Unregistered

I have passed 10 the standard from wbbse and the I have taken migration certificate from what board.
I want to know that can I give wbjee
18th August 2021, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

What should be the minimum percentage required in 10th exam of west bengal board to get science group in 11 in cbse board ? Is there any related issue ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?