25th May 2012, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

what can I do after studying BSc Zoology? Which course will I take after passing BSc Zoology?

What i do after studying bsc zoology? Which course will i take after bsc zoology

26th May 2012, 02:25 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: what can I do after studying BSc Zoology? Which course will I take after passing BSc Zoology?

Scope Of Zoology After Graduation :

Now you are completing the graduation in zoology field, then you don't worry after completing this course you have many options like higher studies and job opportunities in private as well as in govt sectors also.

Mainly this course is deals with the animal kingdom including the EVOLUTION, STRUCTURE, CLASSIFICATION, EMBRYOLOGY AND DISTRIBUTION OF ALL THE ANIMALS.

Higher studies:

If you interested to do higher studies after completing the graduation in zoology, then you have many higher studies options are given in bellow:

1. M.S in Zoology or in Applied Zoology,
2. M.Phil in Zoology or in Life Science,
3. D.Phil in Zoology,
4. P.G in Life Science,
5. M.B.A.

Admission in above mention courses the selection procedure is based on the, you need to write the entrance exams conducted by the offering corresponding university.

Govt Jobs After Graduation in Zoology :

After completing the graduation in zoology field, you can find jobs opportunities in govt organizations or public sectors are given bellow:

1.Zoos,
2.Television Channels,
3.Veterinary Hospitals,
4.Colleges and Universities,
5.Research,
6.Wildlife Management Firms,
7.Pest Control Companies,
8.Conservation organizations.

These sectors are conducted the entrance exam for requiting the various posts in different departments are ZOO KEEPER, DOCUMENTARY MAKER, RESEARCHER, VETERINARIAN, LAB TECHNICIANS, etc;...

After completing the graduation in zoology field, many students are requiting in the veterinary firms, research projects areas and also doing the job as a teacher post in govt schools and colleges. For that you need to write the SET/NET entrance exams.
9th June 2012, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: what can I do after studying BSc Zoology? Which course will I take after passing BSc Zoology?

what can i do after B.sc zoology and i have taken allied as biotechnology not botany?I want good future..
10th June 2012, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

What are the job opportunities after completing Bsc in chemistry,zoology and botany.in st xaviers college
16th June 2012, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

What are the job opertunities after compleating BSc in zoology
21st June 2012, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

what should I do after completing B.Sc.(Hons) Botany and what are the job opportunities in this field?
25th June 2012, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir i don;t want to go in teaching line sir pleas tell me which sub i have to take and is better for me my id is [email protected],CBZ,PMCompture
2nd July 2012, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

I completed my M.Sc in zoology. which type of jobs are available for me?
5th July 2012, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

which one will be good for me if i do msc in genetics engeenering or biotechnology after bsc in zoology?
5th July 2012, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

dear sir i want to do paramedical after b.Sc zoology is it possible plzzzz help sir
7th July 2012, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

can i do msc in bio tech after doing b.sc in zoology. or can i give mbbs entrance exam.pls tell me n contact me at no. 9818503589
15th July 2012, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

I have compleated my B.Sc zoology but unable to earn money i am much intreasted in zoology i am addict to read it what should i do
21st July 2012, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

what i do for msc in paleontology???i want name of cooleges
22nd July 2012, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my graduation in Zoology. I would like to have higher studies. Which is the good one should i have to opt?
27th July 2012, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 10 2 from KV(CBSE) and persuing Bsc Zoology(H) from West Bengal State University.

Please confirm my eligibility of the following exam:
1. West Bengal School Service Commission
2. SET/NET
3. B.Ed from West Bengal State/Kolkata University.
4. Any suggession for suitable Education/Teaching course.
5. MBA course fees & institute in West Bengal with CAT/MAT or direct admission.

Thanks
27th July 2012, 05:41 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

hello,

If you interested to do higher studies after completing the graduation in zoology, then you have many higher studies options are given in bellow:

1. M.S in Zoology or in Applied Zoology,
2. M.Phil in Zoology or in Life Science,
3. D.Phil in Zoology,
4. P.G in Life Science,
5. M.B.A.

all the best
30th July 2012, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

sir i want to know that if i choose zoology' botany and geology in b.sc so whtz the scope of it????
and i want to became a pscycatrist so wht subject should be taken for this???
2nd August 2012, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to know that from which institude should I complete genetic engeneering after completing bsc in zoology to get better job?
3rd August 2012, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

what can I do after finishing B.sc zoology? can I take bioinformatics?
3rd August 2012, 08:40 PM
archanagalenka

There are many things you can do with a degree in a biological science. You could pursue medical, osteopathic or veterinary school and obtain your doctoral level degree without having to get a Master's. You could probably work in a zoo or animal shelter if you're an animal lover. You could work in laboratories as an assistant to a professor. You could consider taking the Civil Service test for forest management, to be a forest ranger, scout, or work in a National Park (as did my nephew, whose Bachelor's, Master's and Ph.D. were all in philosophy!). There is also the Department of Agriculture, where a degree in biology could be very helpful in landing a good job where your skills and interests could be put to good use.

Actually, any sort of a college degree is really just a stepping stone to that which you want to pursue. Don't let yourself close off options because "I've ONLY got a B.Sc". That's something to be proud of, and a big accomplishment. Let your imagination go and see where it takes you. And remember, as my nephew's story tells us, just because you have a major or a degree in one field of study, it needn't limit your career choices to only things in that field. Learning for the sake of learning is a reward in itself. What you do with your life for a job or career is less important than how happy you are with the choices you make.

I wish you luck, my friend, and again, congratulations.
4th August 2012, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

after completing bsc zoology and msc zoology,what is d next better step phd or m.phil?
4th August 2012, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

I have done B.sc final Botany ziology chamistry
12th August 2012, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

I passed in m.sc zoology under C.U. My special paper was fishery. What can i do now?
15th August 2012, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

after puc, i cant get opportunity to enter veterinary course, now i am doing bsc cbz. can i get veterinary after completing bsc.... if i can, whats the procedure
16th November 2012, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

After the graduation in zoology,which is the next option? I would like to become a scientist , there has any chance?
9th December 2012, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

What are the hospital oriented courses after Bsc zoology
6th January 2013, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

what any chance for job only after completing b.sc zoology ?
25th March 2013, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

What is SET/NET Entrance?who r eligeble to take part in this exam and Are there any job oppurtunity?
5th June 2013, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir....wat r the scopes after bsc.zoology?do i get any job as a gynacoelogist in hospitals?...
13th June 2013, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Can i take up MVSc or get a BVSc after getting BSc in zoology?
19th April 2015, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

suggest me some job as a part time to continued with my study but its also releated with my subject (zoology)
24th July 2017, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

My son completed his XII with PCB and he want to become a Paleontologist. Please suggest about that direction.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?