21st October 2015, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Minimum grace marks required to qualify in Physics Theory of 12th RBSE?

Respected Sir/Madam,
Can you please tell me the minimum grace marks available to qualify in a Physics theory of 12th RBSE Board exam? Waiting for your response.

23rd October 2015, 07:48 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Minimum grace marks required to qualify in Physics Theory of 12th RBSE?

RBSE stands for Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education.
It is controlled and governed by state government of Rajasthan.
In higher secondary or 12th boards examination, physics paper is of totally 100 marks in which 30 marks of practical examination and remaining 70 of theoretical examination .
As rule, every student need 33% marks in theory as well as in practical to be considered as pass i.e, students need minimum of 23 marks in theory to pass.
Also, there is provision of 3-4 grace marks to help the students to pass in the examination.
It means , if a student has obtained 19-20 marks then using grace marks teachers have right to add grace marks to the marks obtained so that the student can score pass marks to continue higher studies.
23rd October 2015, 12:57 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum grace marks required to qualify in Physics Theory of 12th RBSE?

The minimum marks required to qualify in Physics Theory of RBSE 12th standard examinations is 35% marks. Since, the examination is conducted for total of 100 marks, you need to score at least 35 marks in theory examination to qualify in that subject.
7th May 2018, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Answer my question , I appeared in 12 STD , up board Allahabad 1999, I scored total marks in 5 subjects 255/500 , and scored 29 marks in mathematics, board gave me 4 marks to pass me. On marksheet I had passed in 12th std, but where I applied they says I am failed in mathematics, but board gave me 4 marks and passed me in 12th STD . Kindly advise .
11th March 2019, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

How many marks important out of hundred in physics ??
11th March 2020, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

Rbse physics exam is of 56 marks and how many marks I want to pass
14th March 2020, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

How much marks in physics rbse board out of 56
12th June 2020, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

How many marks required to pass in class 12th maths rbse out of 80..

Answer fast
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?