13th September 2015, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Is there any difficulty to get job or admission in college if reappear in 12th RBSE? Can I change into CBSE Board from RBSE?

Hello,
I have got Grace marks in Chemistry in class 12th of RBSE Board exam and passed with 55% marks. I have passed my 10th and there is one year gap in passing 12th. If I repeat this year in 12th then will their be any problem in getting college or job in future? Can I change my Board from RBSE to CBSE?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to change from RBSE to MP BOARD in 12th class?
  2. Which is the best board between RBSE and CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I change my school to study in 12th standard as stated by RBSE?
  4. Can I reappear with Biology if completed 12th RBSE with Mathematics?
  5. Possibility to study 10th CBSE after completing 9th RBSE?
  6. Is it possible to change state board in 12th class from RBSE school to MP board?
  7. Which is better among CBSE and RBSE for 10th Hindi Medium student who is willing to prepare for JEE Main and Advanced? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure and percentage required in 12th RBSE to get admission in Shri Ram College of Commerce?
  9. Is it reasonable to switch to CBSE if I repeat 12th?
  10. Will it be aright decision to admission in school at 12th after leaving coaching? Which board is better CBSE or RBSE?
  11. Is it possible to change board in 12th class from RBSE to MP borad? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I apply for CBSE Scholarship if secured 95.54% in 12th RBSE Board exam being a female candidate?
  13. Is it possible to change from RBSE to CBSE in 10th class?
  14. How can I get admission in 11th class in RBSE in hindi medium school after passing 10th class from CBSE English medium school and required documents for the same?
  15. Can I take direct admission in JCRC college after scoring 82% in RBSE board in non medical?
  16. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and RBSE to study 11th Science if completed 10th CBSE?
  17. Am I eligible for admission in JNU for MCA course? I have 47% in 10th(RBSE BOARD) and 64% in 12th (CBSE BOARD). I am currently doing BCA from JNU.
  18. Can I get scholarship to study B.Tech if secured 64.2% in 12th RBSE?
12th October 2015, 04:26 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is there any difficulty to get job or admission in college if reappear in 12th RBSE? Can I change into CBSE Board from RBSE?

See, mostly companies tolerate a maximum of 2 year gap in between studies. In your case you already have a year gap. If you repeat 12th this year, then your your lag will come to 2 years. I suggest that if you decide firmly that you want to repeat class 12, then make sure that you don't repeat any of your years while studying graduation. Then getting a chance in a top ranking company will be almost impossible. This is because all the companies have a basic eligibility criteria, before a candidate opts for the aptitude test. In the norms of basic eligibility criteria, sometimes the company ask for candidates having not more than a year lag of 2 years. So you will get stuck there only. Your application will be rejected. You can change your board from RBSE to CBSE, but then you will have to start from class 11 again. That means a year gap of 2 years in addition to the 1 year that is already there. So be very careful before you take a step further in this direction.
1st December 2015, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any difficulty to get job or admission in college if reappear in 12th RBSE? Can I change into CBSE Board from RBSE?

I have 49 % in 12th , having grace mark in match and physics ,if it is coused me geart problem to get job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?