5th July 2013, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in AIT Pune after scoring 98 marks in JEE mains?

I am a ward of Serving Army Personnel. I have got 96 marks in JEE (Main) 2013 and 77.98 in Qualifying examination 2012. Can I get admission in AIT Pune.

8th April 2014, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in AIT Pune after scoring 98 marks in JEE mains?

will it is possible to get admission in AIT after scoring 102 marks in jeemains ? i am an army ward
9th June 2014, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in AIT Pune after scoring 98 marks in JEE mains?

Can I get admission in AIT Pune after scoring 100 marks in JEE mains and 90% in class 12th cbse board?
14th April 2015, 01:22 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: Can I get admission in AIT Pune after scoring 98 marks in JEE mains?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If i got 100 marks in jee main and 92% in 12th IPE and i am a general catergary . I a ward of army man (my father) in EME (JCO).
As you are seeking admission into Army Institute of Technology through Joint Entrance examination conducted by CBSE, firstly you need to apply for JEE Mains 20xx(particular year's application form), obtain the bulletin from jeemain.nic.in. Once candidates are done with this, they can go through the syllabus and prepare accordingly.

You need to fill both the forms to get admission into AIT, Filling up AIT application form is mandatory as AIT authority will generate the AIT merit rank for admission purpose.
Admission to AIT is purely based on JEE main rank, there is no reservation for women or any special category in AIT. But there is a special weight-age is given for gallantry award if application which can be found in AIT prospectus.

As your tentative marks in JEE Mains is 100 then you might get a rank between 1.1 lacs to 1.45 lacs therefore you might fall behind with all the options as one or two options will be unavailable at your rank.

As per latest information of 2013-2014 admission, Last closing rank from ETC branch was 151950, for Mechanical engineering branch it was 84380, for Computer engineering it was 60394 and for IT, it was 151301.
1st May 2015, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

I m getting 91 in jee mains 2015 there is any chance to be in merit list please reply....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?