28th November 2019, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Mizoram Board or CBSE, which is better for a BTech aspirant?

Hi friends, my son is studying in 10th standard from Mizoram Board. For admission in BTech course in Mizoram, which Board I have to choose in between CBSE and Mizoram Board for further studies? Please let me know about this asap.

29th November 2019, 02:50 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Mizoram Board or CBSE, which is better for a BTech aspirant?

According to my personal experience, CBSE board is much better.

CBSE is a lot more student friendly than state boards.Its course structure is designed to ensure that students do not face a lot of pressure and books are made interactive and interesting.

CBSE exams are also very conductive to positive environment for students.

The CBSE curriculum will definitely help you a lot if you are planning to pursue future studies from a centralised institution like an IIT or AIIMS.
29th November 2019, 06:18 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Obviously, CBSE board is better for a B.Tech aspirant.
CBSE board is far more better than any state board because this is student friendly and more comprehensive.
It has detailed syllabus.
It helps students to prepare for any competitive exams like medical or engineering.
30th November 2019, 12:36 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Here I suggest you admit him to a school affiliated with the Central Board of Secondary education. As the board is recognized by the central government, thus its certification is valid throughout India and you will never face problems regarding documentation during the admission process. The syllabus offered by CBSE is competitive exam-oriented and covers most of the topics which often asked in a competitive exam. For getting admission in b.tech college your son has to appear in competitive exams like JEE. So overall CBSE is one of the best board among its competitors.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?