22nd February 2016, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for getting above 80% of marks in 10th ICSE board?

Hello sir, i am a student of class 10th under ICSE board. And i want to know how to prepare in this one month period so that i may get above 80% of marks in my 10th board exam. Please sir send my reply to my gmail account i.e. [email protected]

22nd February 2016, 10:06 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for getting above 80% of marks in 10th ICSE board?

Preparation tips to score above 80% in 10th ICSE board :-

1. Have a thorough reading of the text books provided. You should know the chapters well as questions will be set based on the text books.
2. Have good practice of mathematics (prefer 2-3 books apart from text books provided by schools). Together with Mathematics is of immense help.
3. Pay special attention to Physics since this is usually the toughest exam. Questions will be mainly application based and for that to answer you should know the concepts well.
4. Make sure you read the English text books properly. Use running quotes for literature part when answering drama and poetry questions.
5. For History and Geography, you need to learn (mug up) the long question answers and know the chapters well to answer objective questions.
6. For computer science, knowing basic concepts and proficiency in programming will fetch you good marks.
7. Revise daily, practice previous years' question papers.
8. Be confident and aim to deliver your best.
22nd February 2016, 11:07 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

ICSE stands for Indian Certificate of Secondary Education. You have to follow below given tips for scoring more than 80% marks in your 10th exams-

** First of all make a regular routine of study.
** Decide daily targets for study.
** Study with full concentration without any disturbance.
** Try to solve last years papers.
** Join coaching if you feel week in any subject.
** Make your own notes.
** Take care of your health.
** Practice mathematics as much as you can.
** Discuss difficult topics in friends.
22nd February 2016, 11:31 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

ICSE stands for Indian Council of Secondary Education.
It is a board just like CBSE which regulates the education up to higher secondary in India and provide certificates on the basis of performance in board examination conducted every year in month of March-April.
To secure high marks in boards examination which will starts in next month just after one week, students need to revise whatever they have studied as it is not the time to study more.
Students need to have faith in themselves and revise again and again. They need to stick only around the syllabus and nothing more than that.
They need not to study extra and also should not try to learn new thing.
If the student have worked hard then the examination will obviously be very good.
Also, along with revision, try to solve previous year question papers and sample questions if provided by the board not from one which is available in market as the sample paper available in market contains lots of content extra than syllabus which is unnecessary.
So, keep calm, stay focused and don't worry about examination just study as you do earlier and keep focus on revision and solving previous year papers more instead of studying new topics.
23rd February 2016, 08:29 PM
OnePlus

Tips to score good marks in class 10th board exams-
Atleast study 7 hours a day. Wake up at 5 or 6'o clock and study maths and science because you never forget what you learnt in the morning.

Make a time table and work accordingly.

Prepare the objective and very short question by writing them on paper. For descriptive questions write important points only.

Revise all the formulas and derivations on the weekly basis. I hope by following these steps you will get good marks in your 10th examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?