29th January 2015, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Number of seats available in colleges of Guwahati for ISC Commerce student?

hello
I am studying in 12th Commerce of ISC Board
in Guwahati.....I want to know about the percentage
of seats available in colleges for student of isc
please let me know asap

8th April 2015, 11:14 AM
saritaupadhyay
Member+

Default Re: Number of seats available in colleges of Guwahati for ISC Commerce student?

Total number of seats available in each college of Guwahati for doing B.com is minimum 30 maximum 50 students as every year number of seats increases. There is also a reservation of seats for SC/ST/OBC as well as for those students who are a resident of Guwahati.

There is no such separate seats for ISC Board students each and every student have to sit for entrance examination. Admission is done strictly on the basis of marks obtained in entrance examination.

Following are the list of Top colleges in Guwahatai for Commerce :

Gauhati Commerce College, Guwahati.

K C Das Commerce College, Guwahati.

Diphu Government College, Karbi Anglong.

Nalbari Commerce College, Nalbari.

Bongaigaon College, Bongaigaon.

Assam University.

CKB Commerce College.
8th April 2015, 08:21 PM
DineshKumar_01

Default Re: Number of seats available in colleges of Guwahati for ISC Commerce student?

The Total number of seats available in college in Guwahati for ISC commerce student is maximum 55 seats. Every year the seat level is increased. And also then there are no reserved seats for SC/ST/OBC. For getting seats in the ISC board students should attend the entrance exam conducted by the ISC board. Based on your rank, you get the college seat.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?