26th August 2014, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear in JEE Main and Advance again after reappearing in 12th Maths?

I qualified for jee advance in 2014 but i failed in maths with pcm 39% in 12th. can i give jee main next year if i reappear in maths. and also tell me if their is other ways of giving jee again. please inform me soon.

11th September 2014, 09:32 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Can I appear in JEE Main and Advance again after reappearing in 12th Maths?

IIT JEE MAIN 2014 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

-> Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after October 01, 1989 are eligible.

-> Only those candidates who have passed their Class 12th Exam or any equivalent qualifying examination in 2012 or 2013. Candidates who appeared in class 12th/equivalent qualifying Examinations in 2011, did not pass in 2011, but passed in 2012 are also not eligible to appear in JEE (Main) 2014.

-> Candidates must have taken at least five subjects in class 12th/ qualifying examination.

-> Number of attempts is limited to 3.

So, according to the above eligibility criteria it's sure that you are eligible only for next year and if you fail in that then there is no opportunity to apply again. There is no other option available to apply for JEE unless to wait for the next year.

Make sure that you prepare well for the exam meanwhile so that you can score well in the final exam.

For any other information visit the official websites of JEE,

JEE Main - http://jeemain.nic.in/

JEE Advance - http://jeeadv.iitd.ac.in/
9th April 2015, 08:49 PM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: Can I appear in JEE Main and Advance again after reappearing in 12th Maths?

Yes, the maximum number of attempts for JEE is 3, for the consecutive 3 years including the 12th appearing year.

No matter if you have qualified in the 1st attempt, you have 2 more chances left for JEE. But you first have to clear all the subjects of 12th first successfully, then only you can apply and if succeeded you can get the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?