1st February 2014, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Number of seats available in ICSE at Gujarat after 12th? Which board is better?

How many seats are available of icse borad out of gujarat after 12? Also telle me that which board is best icse or cbse?

Related Questions:
  1. Which board is better for children in future? Percentage of seats available in Gujarat board, CBSE and ICSE?
  2. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  3. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Tech in Gujarat under 75% reserved seat?
  4. Should i change my board from ICSE to Gujarat board for medical?
  5. What's the eligibility criteria(for MBBS course) to get admission in Gujarat?
  6. How much percentage is required in 12th board exams to secure a seat in Medical Colleges of Gujarat? Merit list of MBBS seats both in Government and Self Finance institutes in Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Should I change my board from CBSE to Gujarat board?
  8. Percentage required in 12th board exam to get a seat in medical college of Gujarat?
  9. Which board would be better for me between ICSE and CBSE?
  10. How many free government medical seats are there in Gujarat?
  11. What is the percentage of allotment of seats between Gujarat Board and CBSE board from Gujarat in Medical and pharmaceutical Gujarat
  12. Will I be treated as native of Gujarat in GUJCET if I studies upto class 12th in Gujarat?
  13. Admission in general quota within Gujarat or in private medical college of Gujarat?
  14. Which board is good for a student, GSEB, CBSE or ICSE?
  15. Whether my children will be eligible for GUJCET and AIEEE? Can they get admission to engineering college in any of the colleges in Gujarat or will they have to go for NRI quota only even-though they pass std 12th exam from Gujarat education board?
  16. How many seats are reserved in CBSE board school in Gujarat for medical in Gujarat Government College?
  17. Will I be treated as native of Gujarat in GUJCET if I studies upto class 12th in Gujarat?
  18. Subjects and board which is suitable for me in 11th and 12th after giving 10th standard ICSE board exam?
31st December 2014, 12:17 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Number of seats available in ICSE at Gujarat after 12th? Which board is better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How many seats are available of icse borad out of gujarat after 12? Also telle me that which board is best icse or cbse?
The number of seats differs from year to year. It is mainly based on various factors, Merit list and Number of students.

Both the ICSE and CBSE board are good. The person who is studying to achieve future aspiration can get success in life.
So, please set your goal and work upon that definitely you may get success in your life. You can select any one of the board based upon your Interest.

-Holy Saints School
Address: Near Old Jakat Naka,Opp West End Building, Jaimal Parmar Marg, Kalavad Road,
City: Rajkot

-St Marys School
Address: Near Wockhardt Hospital, Kalawad Road,
City: Rajkot

-Zydus School For Excellence
Address: Near Alka Park Bus Stop Vejalpur Jivraj Park,
City: Ahmedabad

-Ryan International School
Address: Runda Nath Mahadev Mandir Dumas Road,
City: Surat

-Seventh Day Adventist High School
Address: Tichakpura Vyara,
City: Surat
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?