12th August 2018, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 10th J&K Board to become an IAS Officer?

I am studying in 10th standard from J&K Board. I am weak in studies but my aim is to become an IAS Officer. I want to know that what percentage I have to secure in my 10th Board exam from this Jharkhand Board so that I can achieve my aim?

23rd August 2018, 07:53 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 10th J&K Board to become an IAS Officer?

IAS stands for Indian Administrative Service and to be an IAS officer, you are required to qualify the Civil Services examination held by UPSC once every year.

The minimum education required for appearing in the Civil Services examination is a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. There is no minimum requirement of marks that must be secured at any level of academics for appearing in the civil services examination.

So, you do not have to worry about the minimum marks you need to secure in your Class 10th to be eligible for appearing in the civil services examination.

For more details regarding the Civil Services examination, you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
25th August 2018, 11:18 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 10th J&K Board to become an IAS Officer?

I.A.S stands for Indian Administrative Service and for recruitment you have to appear and qualify in examination.

The required minimum qualification to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. The age limit to appear in examination is 21-32 years.

There is no minimum required qualification to appear in examination. So, you can appear in examination after passing bachelor degree.

For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?