6th August 2018, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 10th Tripura Board to become an IAS Officer?

I am studying in 10th standard from Tripura Board. I am weak in studies but my aim is to become an IAS Officer. I want to know that what percentage I have to secure in my 10th Board exam from this Tripura Board so that I can achieve my aim?

9th August 2018, 03:57 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 10th Tripura Board to become an IAS Officer?

Let me tell you that to be eligible to become an IAS Officer you have to complete graduation first.
But you have to score at least 60% aggregate in 10th, 12th, Graduation.
In graduation there is no any percentage criteria mentioned.
That is why, you must have to score at least 50% aggregate in graduation.
Minimum qualification required should be graduation degree.
Age criteria should be- 21 years to 30 years.
9th August 2018, 05:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You marks in class 10th has little to say, if you are looking to become an IAS officer. Only those who crack the UPSC written and interview exam, are eligible to join as an IAS officer.

Your marks on school and college is not going help you have an edge over other candidates. You just need to prepare according to the civil services exam syllabus.
9th August 2018, 10:46 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

To become an IAS officer, you need to appear in civil services examination that is conducted by UPSC.
The minimum qualification required to appear in this examination is candidate must have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognised University. The percentage doesn't matter only you must have passed in all the examinations.
10th August 2018, 08:08 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

To become an IAS (Indian Administrative Service) officer, you are required to qualify the Civil Services examination held by UPSC.

Further, the minimum education required for appearing in the Civil Services examination is a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Marks and stream of academics at any level of academics is not considered to decide the eligibility of a candidate for the Civil Services examination.

So, you do not have to worry regarding the minimum percentage of marks which you must secure in your Class 10th to be eligible for becoming an IAS officer.

For more details regarding the Civil Services examination, you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?