29th November 2020, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 10th Maharashtra Board exam to study Science in any reputed ISC school?

I want to study Science in my Higher Secondary. I am preparing for my 10th Board exam. I am residing in Kolkata and taking the Maharashtra State Board. I would like to know upto what percentage, I get science in reputed and famous ISC schools? Kindly also refer to some good schools.

30th November 2020, 09:45 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 10th Maharashtra Board exam to study Science in any reputed ISC school?

As there is no required minimum aggregate criteria in std 10th to become eligible to get admission in science stream in a recognised board.

The common eligibility criteria to pursue science stream in std 12th is that candidate must have passed std 10th from a recognised board.

The admission procedure varies with school due to limited number of seats.
30th November 2020, 05:59 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 10th Maharashtra Board exam to study Science in any reputed ISC school?

Common eligibility to become eligible to pursue science stream in std 12th is that candidate must have passed std 10th from a recognised board.

As such there is no minimum required aggregate to pursue science stream by a recognised board.

But due to limited infrastructure available with school, there is limitation on maximum number of students in each stream. So, admission criteria varies with school.

Visit the official website of the school to get detail information about the admission procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?