8th March 2018, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 10th ICSE Board exam to study Science in any reputed ISC school?

I want to study Science in my Higher Secondary. I am preparing for my 10th Board exam. I am residing at Bhubaneswar and taking ICSE Board. I would like to know upto what percentage, I get science in reputed and famous ISC schools? Kindly also refer some good schools.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I study Commerce in ISC if secured 58.6% in 10th ICSE Science?
  2. ISC admission criteria in Science stream after passing 10th from ICSE board with 90%?
  3. Can I study ISC Science with 63% in 10th ICSE?
  4. Can I get Science to study in ISC with 85% in ICSE Board?
  5. ISC admission criteria in Science stream after passing 10th from ICSE board with 90 percent marks in 2018?
  6. Percentage required in 10th ABSE Board exam to study Science in any reputed AHSEC school?
  7. Is there any Bank Education Loan facility available to study ISC Science in any reputed school?
  8. List of ISC affiliated Science schools in Ranchi offering admission to a candidate with 72% in 10th ICSE?
  9. Percentage required in 10th WBBSE Board exam to study Science in any reputed WBCHSE school?
  10. Cutoff percentage required in 10th ICSE Board to study 11th Science in St. XavierÂ’s School, Kutch?
  11. Percentage required in 10th CBSE Board exam to study Science in any reputed CBSE school?
  12. Minimum percentage required in 10th ICSE to study 11th Science in St. Lawrence School, Kolkata?
  13. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of ISC Board if completed 10th from ICSE Board?
  14. Relaxation available for ICSE/ISC students for Abroad studies?
  15. Can I get admission in 11th ISC Science if secured 65% in 10th ICSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Colleges which offers Science in 11th ISC for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th ICSE Board exam?
  17. Which Board should I prefer among ISC and CBSE to study Higher Secondary Science if secured 75% in 10th ICSE?
  18. Cutoff percentage required in 10th ICSE Board to study 11th Science in Ballygunge Shiksha Sadan, Kolkata? -- [New]
12th April 2018, 06:50 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 10th ICSE Board exam to study Science in any reputed ISC school?

Admission in not all the schools are conducted on the basis of aggregate in the 10th board examination.

In some the schools admission is conducted after qualifying in the entrance test and then on the basis of score you are offered various stream.

So kindly visit the official website of the school to get details for admission criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?