30th March 2019, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 12th Karnataka Board exam to become an IPS Officer?

I am studying in 12th standard from Karnataka Board. I am average in studies but my aim is to become an IPS Officer. I want to know that what percentage I have to secure in my 12th Board exam from this Karnataka Board so that I can achieve my aim?

2nd April 2019, 11:54 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th Karnataka Board exam to become an IPS Officer?

Percentage required in 12th Karnataka Board exam to become an IPS Officer:-

As per the information available, there is no minimum percentage required to appear in IOS exams. Any body who has minimum passing marks can appear in civil services examination.

Eligibility Criteria to appear for IP examination.-
1)You must be a graduate.
2)Your minimum age should be 21 years. However, maximum should not be more than 32 years.

Age relaxation is applicable as per the government rules ans regulations.
3)Your minimum height should be 165 cms.
4)Eyesight should be 6/6.
5)Chest should be 84 cms without expansion.

You can appear in various civil services examination and other state level examination to join civil services.
3rd April 2019, 01:02 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th Karnataka Board exam to become an IPS Officer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying in 12th standard from Karnataka Board. I am average in studies but my aim is to become an IPS Officer. I want to know that what percentage I have to secure in my 12th Board exam from this Karnataka Board so that I can achieve my aim?
There is no such minimum marks required for IPS officer exam. Those who completed their graduation without any pending backlogs in graduation are eligible to apply. The only criteria are that the applicants have to pass the 12th exam and Graduation from the recognized institution/university

-> Applicant age limit should be 21-32 years and upper relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates.

For future details visit official website; https://upsc.gov.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?