11th December 2015, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to qualify in Physical Science of 10th WBBSE Board exam?

Respected Sir,
I am the student of 10th WBBSE. I have almost complete my whole syllabus for the Board exam. But I am very weak in Physical Science. I am afraid if I disqualify in Physical Science paper. Please help me. I need to qualify in that subject. Please help me!

Related Questions:
15th December 2015, 12:41 AM
rituja mukherjee

Default Re: How can I prepare to qualify in Physical Science of 10th WBBSE Board exam?

Firstly you have to divide the chapters based on your preference. Some chapters like Light, heat are easy and scoring. Similarly there are some chapters in chemistry which are comparatively easy. Prepare them thoroughly so that you can attempt any question that comes from those chapters. Then handle the moderate ones. Since they are bit tougher ones, they would take some extra time to prepare. Lastly complete those chapters which you find most difficult or uninteresting. If you study systematically part by part then your burden will be less. Otherwise the entire subject will be left unattempted. Simultaneously write regularly whatever you learn everyday. Once you start practing by writing, you would be able to see your mistakes and rectify them accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?