28th December 2015, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Possibility of correction in AIPMT application form if mentioned wrong Board name?

Sir,
I have mentioned wrong Schooling Board, other in place of CBSE in AIPMT application form. Can I make the correction if I have already registered? I have registered the Demand Draft Number. But I haven't posted the application form yet. Can I make a change now? If not then mentioning the wrong schooling Board will create any problem?

15th January 2016, 10:05 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Possibility of correction in AIPMT application form if mentioned wrong Board name?

You can't correct board name after filling up the AIPMT form. In that case, you have only one option left that is fill up the form again with the correct details and attach the same demand draft with the new form. Yes it will surely create problem in future if you haven't change the board name with correct details.
25th January 2016, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility of correction in AIPMT application form if mentioned wrong Board name?

can i cancel the self decleration form that i have submitted please reply me as soon as possible
9th February 2018, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

How can I make correction in examination code in neet form 2018. Submitted today.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?