24th November 2014, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to transfer from ICSE Board to Gujarat State Board for 11th standard?

Hello
I am studying in class 10 in
ICSE board and I want to take
admission in class 11 after pass in
10 in my state board in gujarat
would you please help me????
please help me......

Related Questions:
  1. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  2. What are the favourable and unfavourable factors of changing board from ICSE to CBSE for 11th standard?
  3. Number of seats reserved in Medical for CBSE Board, ICSE Board and Gujarat Board under NEET? Process of percentage calculation in Gujarat state board for NEET?
  4. Can I get admission in engineering college at Gujarat if studying 12th from CBSE Board?
  5. Is it beneficial to transfer from Gujarat State Board to CBSE board for 3rd and 5th standard students?
  6. Possibility to get transfer from Bihar board to ICSE or CBSE board after 10th?
  7. Which is better for 11th standard CBSE board or Karnataka state board?
  8. List of the private schools in Gujarat for 10th from UP passed candidate?
  9. Subjects and board which is suitable for me in 11th and 12th after giving 10th standard ICSE board exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Should i change my board from ICSE to Gujarat board for medical?
  11. Can I get admission in 11th standard of ICSE or CBSE Board if appearing in 10th NIOS Board exam? -- [New]
  12. Which Board is best ISC or Gujarat state board?
  13. Can I get admission in 11th standard in Gujarat Board school?
  14. Which board is better between Gujarat State Board and Central Board for MBBS? How many medical seats are available in Gujarat for Central board students?
  15. How to get admission in 12th CBSE board after passing 11th commerce from Gujarat Board?
  16. Am I eligible to get admission in Hyderabad State board if completed 11th from Qatar? Procedure to get admission?
  17. Number of seats available in Gujarat, CBSE and ICSE Boards for Schooling?
  18. Which is better between Gujarat State Board and CBSE Board?
25th November 2014, 02:54 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to transfer from ICSE Board to Gujarat State Board for 11th standard?

There is no procedure, which you need to follow to transfer to Gujarat state board in 11th standard. You can directly join in 11th standard of Gujarat State board after the completion of your 10th standard from ICSE board. That's because after the successful completion of every academic year, a candidate can change to any other educational board in which he/she intended to join. And there are no rules, which you have to follow for the completion of this procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?