15th July 2019, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to join Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Malappuram for 10th Kerala Board student?

Hi friends, my daughter is studying in 10th standard from Kerala Board school. But I want to admit her in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Malappuram for 11th standard. So, I would like to know that, is it possible for her to join Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Malappuram after her 10th standard?

25th July 2019, 01:40 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to join Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Malappuram for 10th Kerala Board student?

Yes, it is very much possible for your daughter to get admission in 11th standard in the above mentioned school, your child will only have to fill up the application form and then have to appear for an admission test conducted by the prospective school, and after clearing the admission test, I am sure your child will get admission in the above mentioned school and continue with education ahead.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?