27th June 2018, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Amravati for 10th Maharashtra Board student?

Hi Sir, I want to join Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Amravati after completing my 10th which I am doing right now from Maharashtra Board. Kindly let me know what are all the requirements for getting admission in International schools? Please tell m e asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to get admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Phodong for 8th standard Sikkim Board student?
  2. Requirements to migrate from Maharashtra State Board to CBSE for studying in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Osmanabad?
  3. Requirements to get 6th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Alleppey?
  4. Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Etawah?
  5. Requirements to get 7th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungrin? -- [New]
  6. Requirements to get 6th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Faridkot?
  7. How to prepare for entrance exam of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya to take admission in 11th standard? List of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas situated in Bihar with postal address?
  8. Requirements to get 7th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kalaigaon?
  9. Requirements for 8th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Porbandar?
  10. Requirements to get 8th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Silvassa?
  11. Requirements to migration from Gujarat State Board to CBSE Board for studying at Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Porbandar?
  12. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to study Intermediate in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Bikram?
  13. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to study Intermediate in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Raigarh?
  14. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to get HS Science admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Ambedkar Nagar?
  15. Possibility to get admission as a general candidate in 11th standard of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Jalna if place of birth is Maharashtra and but studied till 10th outside the state?
  16. Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya entrance exam papers of Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Whether Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Alleppey offer HS Commerce course?
  18. Whether Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kalaigaon offers HS Commerce course?
30th June 2018, 12:19 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Amravati for 10th Maharashtra Board student?

If you want to get admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Amravati for pursuing Intermediate then, you have to clear entrance test conducted by Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Amravati for admission.
Without clearing entrance test you will not be eligible to get admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Amravati in any way.
There is no any possible way to get admission in any International school without clearing entrance examination.
30th June 2018, 04:16 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Amravati for 10th Maharashtra Board student?

First thing, I would like to let you know that Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya abbreviated as JNVs are centrally funded Government schools affiliated to CBSE.

Now, as far as you are concerned about getting admission directly in class 10th of JNV then I would like to let you know that it is not possible as the registration for CBSE class 10th board examinations is done while the student is pursuing his/ her class 9th in a school affiliated to CBSE.

So,it is not possible for you to switch from Maharashtra board to any CBSE school for class 10th academics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?