4th June 2018, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to join Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Ambedkar Nagar for 10th CBSE student?

Hi friends, I am studying in 10th standard from CBSE school. But I want to join Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Ambedkar Nagar for Higher Secondary. So, I would like to know that, is it possible for me to join Air Force Senior Secondary School after 10th CBSE?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to get HS Science admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Ambedkar Nagar?
  2. Whether admission test is conducted for 8th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Ambedkar Nagar?
  3. Procedure to get 5th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Ambedkar Nagar?
  4. Requirements to get admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Amravati for 10th Maharashtra Board student?
  5. Whether Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Alleppey offer HS Commerce course?
  6. How to prepare for entrance exam of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya to take admission in 11th standard? List of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas situated in Bihar with postal address?
  7. Whether a child is eligible to join Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya through Smartkidz Play School, Rainbow Nagar?
  8. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to study Intermediate in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Raigarh?
  9. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to study Intermediate in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Bikram?
  10. Whether Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kalaigaon offers HS Commerce course?
  11. Possibility to get admission as a general candidate in 11th standard of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Jalna if place of birth is Maharashtra and but studied till 10th outside the state?
  12. Whether Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungrin offers Intermediate course? -- [New]
  13. Is there any difficulty for 11th Science admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Porbandar? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Whether Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Etawah offers Intermediate Humanities course?
  15. Possibility to get 5th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kalaigaon? Details of fee expenses?
  16. Possibility to get 8th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Alleppey? Details of fee expenses?
  17. Possibility to get 9th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungrin? Details of fee expenses?
  18. Possibility to get 6th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Etawah? Details of fee expenses?
30th April 2019, 07:09 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility to join Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Ambedkar Nagar for 10th CBSE student?

Yes you can join jawahar navodaya vidyalyay, Ahmdabad being a 10th class student. All you have to do is ensure that you are having minimum 60% marks in your 10th board exms for seeking admission in science strream and 50% marks to get admission in commerce stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?