15th July 2019, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE Board to get Intermediate Science admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Malappuram?

Hi everyone, Please help me to know about the cutoff percentage which is essentially required in 10th CBSE Board exam for taking admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Malappuram in Intermediate Science. Please let me know asap. Thank you!

17th July 2019, 10:36 PM
Banga18
Junior Member+

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE Board to get Intermediate Science admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Malappuram?

There is no particular Percentage for this it is totally based on your 10th percent.
1-Candidate selection will be based on the merit list of District. The number of students will opt under various categories against the various seats.
2- common merit list will be prepared at each state, after selecting the candidates against the vacant seats in the JNVS of District.
If still, any more vacancies exist, it will be filled from the state level merit list.
3- Admission will be final on the basis of District merit list of the concerned Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya.
4- The candidate, who has been selected, does not join, then the seat which is vacant, will be filled from state level merit list.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?