27th June 2016, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study B.Sc with 59.2% in CBSE 12th PCM in any Government or good private colleges in NCR?

Hello Sir,
I have just passed my 12th Board exam from CBSE Board securing 59.2% marks with PCM, English and Computer Science. I want to do B.Sc now. Can I get any Government or good private colleges in NCR?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria to do 12th from PCM stream from CBSE private?
  2. Can I get admission in any Engineering college at Haryana, Punjab, Delhi or NCR with CBSE marks?
  3. List of schools which offer admission in 12th Science CBSE for 11th failed student in NCR
  4. How can I get admission to study 12th Commerce of CBSE Board privately?
  5. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Sc Maths Honors after completion of 12th Class in PCM with 58% of marks?
  6. Can I get admission in 12th CBSE after failling in 11th CBSE?
  7. Can I get admission in BSc Maths(Hons) after scoring 58% in PCM in 12th CBSE board
  8. Can I get a seat in Bachelor of Homeopathic Science & Surgery in Hyderabad?
  9. Do I have to go through counselling process under UP CPMT?
  10. What should I choose among Private CBSE Board and UP Board if failed in 12th CBSE? Is it a barrier to get admission in B.Tech?
  11. Can I take admission in private college without any donation? Which are the private colleges in NCR area?
  12. Names of the government and private colleges in Punjab that I can get after scoring 31 in AIEEE and 60 in PCM?
  13. Number of seats available in government and private colleges of GUJCET for 12th CBSE student?
  14. Admission in BSc Physics in DU after scoring 67% in PCM? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Will I get admission in good colleges in NCR after scoring 24000(GE) and 3000(GL) in UPSEE? Any chance for Galgotia or JSS or any other government colleges?
  16. Which good colleges should I choose in Chandigarh after scoring 84% in 12th CBSE?
  17. How to do engineering degree from IIT after passing 2nd year diploma engineering
  18. Should I join B.Tech(CSE) in any average private college if secured 63% in 12th PCM? Is it better to join Diploma followed by AIME(CSE) course? -- [New]
27th June 2016, 06:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Sc with 59.2% in CBSE 12th PCM in any Government or good private colleges in NCR?

If you want admission in reputed universities at Delhi NCR region then it will be very difficult for you with just 59.2% marks. You can only expect admission in colleges which are not ranked high.

You can try your luck at reputed universities like DU but chances are less. There are other universities too for pursuing this course.
15th July 2016, 04:27 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Sc with 59.2% in CBSE 12th PCM in any Government or good private colleges in NCR?

You have not mentioned other details like your category etc. But I assume you are a general candidate. See, being frank, the chances for the admission with this much of percentage are very less. But no one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, you will know it once you attend the counseling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?