5th March 2015, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to reappear if haven't give 12th Arts Board exam properly?

Hello,
I have given my 12th in Arts but could
not give my exams properly as I had lost
my Grand Father so I had to leave
for Goa and I had given my 12th
from Ferguson college.
Now I want to reappear in my 12th again.
Please tell me is this possible for me?

5th March 2015, 10:24 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility to reappear if haven't give 12th Arts Board exam properly?

I would like to tell you that if you have appeared for your board exam then you are not eligible for reappearing until you fail in your board exams If you have failed in any of the subjects in class 12th board then you can reappear for that paper only as your improvement papers, but you can't appear for all subjects or go for re-examination. So if you have failed then you can appear in your boards again.
6th March 2015, 01:18 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to reappear if haven't give 12th Arts Board exam properly?

Yes, you can surely re-appear or your boards if you feel that you have not scored well enough and could have scored well had not that incident taken place.

However, for re-appearance(improvement) examination you will now have to contact your schools officials and thereafter you will be provided with a form that needs to filled up by you.

You can however re-appear for your boards as a private candidate and can score well the next year.
6th March 2015, 10:29 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can reappear in your 12th Arts Board examinations if you have not performed well in first attempt of your 12th Arts Board examinations. You can reappear in your 12th Arts Board examinations as mentioned below :-

--> If you have not qualified in the examination, then, you can appear in Supplementary examinations.

--> If you had qualified and scored very less marks in the examination, then, you can appear in Improvement examinations.
6th March 2015, 01:31 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can reappear for your 12th standard exams, if you have not performed well in your first attempt. To reappear for your 12th standard exams, you should wait until your results are declared. After declaration of results, you will come to know, whether you have failed or passed in your exams. If you have passed in exams with very low marks, then you can appear for Improvement exams and you can improve your marks. On the other hand, if you have failed in your exams, then you should appear for supplementary exams to clear your subjects.
30th August 2021, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

I passed 10th in 2019, And passed 11th in 2020 and didn't fill the form of 2021 12th board, Please tell me that will I be able to attempt JEE ADVANCED 2022 and after that JEE ADVANCED 2023 ALSO.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?