2nd July 2014, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to pursue one year Diploma in Catering, Hotel Management and Tourism through distance education if completed 10th standard?

Hello
My freinds son has passed 10th standard exam few years before.
Now he wants to study thro distance education.
What one year diploma course he can do.
He is interested in catering and hotel and tourism.
Is it possible?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get employment in railways? I have completed Hotel Management Catering and Tourism with 5 years of experience
  2. Whether Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology course is available? Entrance exam for this course? Whether a candidate get admission in degree course after completing diploma?
  3. Having done Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology am I eligible for BHMCT?
  4. Can i take up Hotel Management as a career after 11th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  6. Converting Hotel Management Diploma to BSc in Hotel Management by giving extra papers
  7. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
  8. How to go for higher studies after completing my diploma in Hotel Management, Catering Technology from IHMCT Chennai?
  9. Graduation Courses in Hotel Management after Diploma in Hotel Management and Experience
  10. How to do MBA after BBA? I am pursuing BBA from IP university
  11. Can I get a degree for my diploma in hotel management? How can I convert my diploma into degree?
  12. How can I join HM after passing 12th class?
  13. Job in Hotel and Tourism industries after doing MSc in Hotel Management? Any chance for Teaching line?
  14. Is it necessary for a college to be AICTE Approved to take education loan?
  15. How to apply for railway catering job after completing hotel management 3 years diploma?
  16. Which is the best to choose for me career between diploma tourism management and hotel management? What are the hotels jobs that I can get after completing advanced diploma in tourism management?
  17. How to get a job after doing 3 years diploma in hotel management and catering technology
  18. How to get job in Indian tourism after pursuing GTM graduate diploma in tourism management from New Zealand?
18th December 2015, 09:30 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Possibility to pursue one year Diploma in Catering, Hotel Management and Tourism through distance education if completed 10th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
My freinds son has passed 10th standard exam few years before.
Now he wants to study thro distance education.
What one year diploma course he can do.
He is interested in catering and hotel and tourism.
Is it possible?
Eligibility criteria for this course is that candidates must have completed their 10th standard from a recognized board with minimum 50% marks.For a certification and diploma course the duration of programme will range from 6 to 18 months depending upon modules cover in the programme. After completed this course candidates can make their career in Administration, Dietitian, Travel & Tourism management, Banquets manager, Food and Beverage Manager, etc.
13th August 2020, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to pursue one year Diploma in Catering, Hotel Management and Tourism through distance education if completed 10th standard?

I have been completed MHA(Master in Hospital Administration )via distance mode.. from Kerala University. I am interested to do Phd in hospital administration via distance mode... can i do it... List of the universities that provides the course...? i am eager to know the Answer....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?