18th June 2018, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 41% in 10th Telangana Board exam?

Hello everyone, I am very much confused. I have scored only 41% marks in my 10th Board exam of Telangana Board. I live in Warangal and want to secure admission for Science stream in Intermediate. Kindly let me know that with this percentage of marks, I can get Science or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 40.4% in 10th J&K Board?
  2. Possibility to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 43.1% in 10th Maharashtra Board?
  3. Possibility to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 53.9% in 10th Tripura Board?
  4. Possibility to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 43% in 10th Maharashtra Board? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Possibility to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 51.3% in 10th Sikkim Board?
  6. Possibility to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 57% in 10th Uttarakhand Board?
  7. CBSE or Telangana Board, which is better for Intermediate course?
  8. Scholarships available to study Intermediate Science for Telangana Board student? -- [New]
  9. How to take special permission to appear in 10th Telangana Board exam for a candidate who studied till 8th standard in USA?
  10. Possibility to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 43% in 10th Kerala Board?
  11. Scholarships available to study Intermediate for Telangana Board student?
  12. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Telangana State Board for 11th Science admission?
  13. Possibility to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering on 10th basis? List of colleges in Telangana?
  14. Possibility to study Intermediate for a candidate who has completed 10th BSEB around 5 years ago?
  15. Possibility to get Science in Higher Secondary for a candidate with 67% in 10th Himachal Pradesh Board?
  16. Possibility to study 11th and 12th Science of CBSE privately for Andhra State Board candidate?
  17. Can I apply for post of constable in Telangana, having intermediate from Karnataka?
  18. Possibility to appear in 10th WBBSE Board exam next year for 13 years old candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
20th June 2018, 12:19 PM
Mouexpert
Member+

Default Re: Possibility to get Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 41% in 10th Telangana Board exam?

I a sorry to say that you cannot avail science stream after having scored mere 41% in your 10th board examination, as the minimum eligibility criteria is that the candidate should have scored a minimum of 60% in 10th board examination in order to apply for science stream to continue with further studies.

Therefore, you can only request your school officials to provide with that stream, otherwise you will have to study with whatever stream you get, or you can also try for admission in some other school.
20th June 2018, 06:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 41% in 10th Telangana Board exam?

It will depend on the choice of school. If you want to get admission at a reputed school, then 41% marks is surely not enough. You need to have excellent marks in science and maths to get admission.

You can try at those schools, where nobody wants to take admission. You may get admission in such schools only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?