9th July 2019, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 39% in 10th BSEB Board?

Hello everyone, I am very much confused. I have scored only 39% marks in my 10th Board exam of BSEB Board. I live in Muzaffarpur and want to secure admission for Science stream in Intermediate. Kindly let me know that with this percentage of marks, I can get Science or not?

11th July 2019, 07:19 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 39% in 10th BSEB Board?

There is no minimum required aggregate in 10TH board examination to pursue science stream.

Candidate passed 10th with qualifying marks in all subjects are eligible to get admission in science stream.

The required eligibility on the basis of aggregate or merit varies with school. So, visit the school to get information about the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?