9th July 2018, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 43% in 10th Kerala Board?

Hello everyone, I am very much confused. I have scored only 43% marks in my 10th Board exam of Kerala Board. I live in Calicut and want to secure admission for Science stream in Intermediate. Kindly let me know that with this percentage of marks, I can get Science or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 40.4% in 10th J&K Board?
  2. Possibility to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 43.1% in 10th Maharashtra Board?
  3. Possibility to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 53.9% in 10th Tripura Board? -- [New]
  4. Possibility to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 43% in 10th Maharashtra Board? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Possibility to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 51.3% in 10th Sikkim Board?
  6. Possibility to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 57% in 10th Uttarakhand Board?
  7. Possibility to get Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 41% in 10th Telangana Board exam?
  8. Is it beneficial to study Intermediate under CBSE for 10th Kerala Board student?
  9. ISC or Kerala State Board, which is better to study in Intermediate for MBBS aspirant?
  10. Possibility to study 11th and 12th Science of CBSE privately for Andhra State Board candidate?
  11. Scholarships available to study Intermediate Science for Kerala Board student?
  12. Possibility to get admission in Kerala Board school for a CBSE Home Board candidate?
  13. Possibility to study Intermediate for a candidate who has completed 10th BSEB around 5 years ago?
  14. List of Kerala State Board affiliated Higher Secondary Science Schools which offer Psychology in Kerala?
  15. Karnataka State Board or CBSE, which is better to study in Intermediate Science?
  16. Possibility to study in CBSE Board for 10th passed candidate without going school?
  17. Possibility to study Commerce in 11th ISC for 10th Science candidate?
  18. List of ISC schools offering Science in Nellore to a candidate with 67% in 10th ICSE?
12th July 2018, 02:48 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 43% in 10th Kerala Board?

There is no minimum required aggregate to pursue science stream in 11th from Kerala board.

The candidates are eligible to select the stream as per their interest in particular stream.

So, you are eligible to get admission in science stream with 43 percent marks.
13th July 2018, 12:50 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 43% in 10th Kerala Board?

If you are interested and want to make future in something related to science stream then no doubt you are eligible to pursue 12th in science stream.

The candidates passed 10th are eligible to get admission in stream of their choice.

But, kindly visit the school in which you want to get admission for more detail about admission procedure.
13th July 2018, 10:41 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

As far as you are concerned about the possibility to opt for Science stream for your higher secondary school degree course having completed your Class 10th with 43% marks then I would like to let you know that no board of education has a percentage barrier which a particular candidate has to cross for opting a stream of his/her choice for their higher secondary school degree course and therefore the selection of stream of is completely dependent of students personal strength and choice.

So, having completed your Class 10th with 43% marks, you still can opt for Science stream for your intermediate studies if you are interested in Science stream subjects.
13th July 2018, 03:53 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can pursue 10+2 from Science stream after scoring 43% of marks in 10th board. But it is difficult to get admission in top schools with this much marks.
As because in various schools admission procedures are done on the basis of cut-off marks and it is very high i.e. above 60% to get admission in Science stream. But in some schools it is not compulsory to have cut-off marks. In that school you will get admission directly and without any difficulty.
13th July 2018, 10:38 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

I don't think so that with such a low percentage in your 10th standard you will be eligible to take science stream in your intermediate. Because in order to take admission in science stream one must have secure good percentage above 70 to 75%.
13th July 2018, 11:39 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

=> For 11th class admission candidate should have passed 10th class from recognized board of education.

=> In order to get admission in 11th science candidate should have score at least 45 to 50% in your 10th class.

=> As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to get admission in 11th science after 43% in 10th Kerala Board.
14th July 2018, 07:06 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get admission for pursuing Intermediate Science stream after completion of your 10th standard with 43% aggregate marks from Kerala Board. Candidates who have passed 10th standard or an equivalent examination in all subjects from a recognised board are eligible to pursue Intermediate Science stream. Admissions in Intermediate Science stream are done through merit basis of 10th standard board examination marks or through entrance examination conducted by the respective school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?