15th July 2018, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 51.3% in 10th Sikkim Board?

Hello everyone, I am very much confused. I have scored only 51.3% marks in my 10th Board exam of Sikkim Board. I live in West Sikkim and want to secure admission for Science stream in Intermediate. Kindly let me know that with this percentage of marks, I can get Science or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 40.4% in 10th J&K Board?
  2. Possibility to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 43.1% in 10th Maharashtra Board?
  3. Possibility to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 53.9% in 10th Tripura Board? -- [New]
  4. Possibility to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 43% in 10th Maharashtra Board? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Possibility to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 57% in 10th Uttarakhand Board?
  6. Possibility to get Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 41% in 10th Telangana Board exam?
  7. Scholarships available to study Intermediate Science for Sikkim Board student?
  8. Possibility to study 11th and 12th Science of CBSE privately for Andhra State Board candidate?
  9. Possibility to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 43% in 10th Kerala Board?
  10. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Sikkim State Board for 11th Science admission?
  11. Possibility to get 11th Science admission in Phul Moti Memorial Universal Smart School, West Sikkim for 10th CBSE candidate?
  12. Possibility to study Intermediate for a candidate who has completed 10th BSEB around 5 years ago?
  13. Karnataka State Board or CBSE, which is better to study in Intermediate Science?
  14. Possibility to study in CBSE Board for 10th passed candidate without going school?
  15. Possibility to study Commerce in 11th ISC for 10th Science candidate?
  16. List of ISC schools offering Science in Nellore to a candidate with 67% in 10th ICSE?
  17. Eligibility to study Science in 11th standard for a candidate with 51% in 10th Haryana Board exam?
  18. Should I choose Science to study in Intermediate with 67% in 10th CBSE?
31st July 2018, 09:25 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Science in Intermediate for a candidate with 51.3% in 10th Sikkim Board?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in any stream as per your interest and choice.

The eligibility to get admission in the Std 11th is that :-

Candidate must have passed 10th from a recognized board.

Candidate can select the course according to their choice.

But, due to limited number of seats in school, the school have made minimum required aggregate to offer admission in any particular stream. So, kindly visit the school to get detail about the required criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?