6th April 2020, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to appear CBSE 12th Chemistry compartment exam as a regular student?

Sir/Madam, I got failed in Chemistry subject in the Board exam of 12th standard. I have given my Board exam with CBSE Board. I want to repeat as a regular student from the same school in the compartment exam of this particular subject. So, can I do it? Kindly tell me if it is possible.

10th April 2020, 08:41 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to appear CBSE 12th Chemistry compartment exam as a regular student?

No, it is not possible for anyone to appear in compartmental or improvement examination as a regular candidate under CBSE curriculum as per the current rules one can appear in CBSE board examination as a regular candidate only once.

For more details and FAQs related to CBSE private candidates, you can refer to the link www.cbse.nic.in.

15th April 2020, 01:05 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to appear CBSE 12th Chemistry compartment exam as a regular student?

--No,you are not eligible to appear CBSE 12th chemistry compartment exam as a regular student.

--As per the latest information receive from CBSE board,he/she have to clear first the backlogs to enter into the next standard and the exam conducted in july/August month.

--Without clearing the backlogs,you are not allowed to enter into the next standard.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?