5th March 2016, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get readmission for compartment student of 12th CBSE?

Dear Sir/Mam,
I have got compartment in 12th CBSE. Can I get readmission in 12th as a regular candidate? Because some people says that according to new rule of CBSE no one can get readmission in CBSE as a regular candidate?

Related Questions:
7th March 2016, 10:46 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to get readmission for compartment student of 12th CBSE?

There is no such rule of CBSE. You can get readmission in 12th standard but i am a bit confused why you want readmission.

You have chance to clear your failed subject by filling compartment form. The compartment exam is conducted by CBSE just after 2 months of declaration of result. So fill that form and get prepared for re-exam.
7th March 2016, 12:45 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to get readmission for compartment student of 12th CBSE?

No, you cannot get admission as a regular candidate, you can however appear for your board examination once again in the concluding year but as a private candidate, not as a regular candidate.
7th March 2016, 12:46 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it it true that you cannot get admission in 12th again as a regular candidate, you can however appear for your boards in the following year as a private candidate and try to improve your marks.
16th August 2017, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Mam, I have got compartment in 12th CBSE. Can I get readmission in 12th as a regular candidate? Because some people says that according to new rule of CBSE no one can get readmission in CBSE as a regular candidate? I want to take a admission in 12 class again help me....
27th September 2018, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

I failed in first compartmental exam what is the procedure for second compartmental exam where should i apply for the exam or school will apply
2nd July 2019, 04:43 AM
Unregistered

If I am again failed in compartment in maths then what is further process
5th August 2020, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a admission in college in BSC before taking compartment exam and how can it apply
7th August 2020, 08:38 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Post Re: Is it possible to get readmission for compartment student of 12th CBSE?

No, you cannot get admission as a regular candidate, you can however appear for your board examination once again in the concluding year but as a private candidate, not as a regular candidate.You should first clear your compartment exam. After that you can get admission in any college as per your interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?