4th March 2015, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to appear only in Mathematics exam of NIOS for Higher Secondary Commerce student?

I want my daughter to study only one subject Maths for Senior Secondary in Open School. She had passed SSLC 10th Std last year and now studying Higher Secondary with Commerce, Accountancy, Economics and Computer Science, Tamil and English in State Board School Thanjavur Tamil Nadu.
But she don't have Mathematics. So, can she give Mathematics exam of NIOS? Only one subject Mathematics?

5th March 2015, 07:46 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to appear only in Mathematics exam of NIOS for Higher Secondary Commerce student?

* Yes, you can take only mathematics subject from NIOS.

* NIOS offers various general and academic courses at secondary and senior secondary level.

* NIOS offers candidate to choose any one or two of three different languages.

* The candidate can take only mathematics as a subject and clear the certificate. As NIOS certificates are valid, recognized and at par with the other national and state board of education.
17th January 2018, 02:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to appear only in Mathematics exam of NIOS for Higher Secondary Commerce student?

Can I give only MATHEMATICS paper in NIOS to clear ISC 12th Maths Back Paper?
30th November 2018, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

I have done my matric from cbse board but have not cleared math i wish to clear the same now i.e. Only math can i apply for math this year from open school
3rd June 2019, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

My son pass out Sr secoundary icsc board as a subject physics chemistry math English Hindi ,he pass out declared but fail in math,now he can appear math paper in nios board and marks transfer in nios .
10th June 2019, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

I have not booked for chemistry subject can i give on demand test for one subject
10th June 2019, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

I have not booked for chemistry subject can i give on demand test for one subject
11th June 2019, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir I don't know to fill the nios on demand exam application in that toc section is confused so pl reply sir
9th July 2019, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

I am a 12th pass student with PCB, can i give only maths test from nios ???
16th July 2019, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

l am a primary school teacher in west bengal and l have completed my d.el.ed. training but l have not 50% marks in highers secondary exam. Can l get only maths as a subject to get 50% marks in higher secondary exam
23rd July 2019, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

I'm a science student I get failed in maths compartment exam so can I give nios exam in only one subject (maths). In october?
14th August 2019, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my BSc biotechnology and want to study in IIT Roorkee MSc biotechnology but it needs 10 2 maths for being qualified.
So my question is I have to attempt both 11 and 12 maths exam or only 12 maths exam is enough and what is the exact procedure for this?
6th January 2020, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Can i study only maths from NIOS and appear for the exam?
27th April 2020, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO APPLY FOR 12 CLASS MATHS AS ADDITIONAL SUBJECT FROM NATIONAL OPEN SCHOOL? WHAT IS ON DEMAND EXAMINATION? wHAT IS BLOCK ?
26th July 2020, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

I have done my 12th from cbse board but have not choosen math, i wish to clear the same now i.e. Only math can i apply for math this year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?