2nd June 2012, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

Date of declaration of Sr Secondary Exam conducted by NIOS?

genrally what is the date of declaretion of SR. Secondary exams conducted by NIOS

Related Questions:
  1. Can Kerela Government debar students with the secondary certificate of NIOS from their board of higher secondary?
  2. Can I start my graduation through BPP from IGNOU while preparing for senior secondary?
  3. Failed in NIOS 12th and now can I take fresh admission in NIOS in other state?
  4. Which course to study after passing NIOS senior secondary for a better future?
  5. Courses available for a candidate who has secured 50% in Senior Secondary from NIOS Board?
  6. How to apply for NIOS Senior Secondary exam? What is the eligibility required to pass NIOS?
  7. Can I be eligible to give Sr Secondary exam from NIOS at the same year?
  8. Can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in CBSE Board if pursuing Senior Secondary from NIOS?
  9. What should I do further if secured less percentage in Higher Secondary and failed in NIOS? -- [New]
  10. Is it possible to appear only in Mathematics exam of NIOS for Higher Secondary Commerce student?
  11. Which subject to choose after completing Senior Secondary from NIOS?
  12. Am I eligible to get admission for BBA or BBM with any of the US universities being a candidate of pursuing SSC course form NIOS?
  13. Possibility to study MBBS for 12th NIOS student?
  14. Is it possible to appear in Mathematics exam from NIOS Board if pursuing Higher Secondary Commerce from Tamil Nadu State Board?
  15. Am I eligible for MBBS after doing senior secondary from NIOS?
  16. After 12th from NIOS can I get admission in B.Sc at Calcutta University?
  17. BPP from IGNOU after Secondary Course in 2010 from NIOS? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I appear for CET exam after writing senior secondary 12th exam in NIOS?
23rd September 2013, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of declaration of Sr Secondary Exam conducted by NIOS?

Dear sir'am,
we have require 10th Marksheet...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?