17th January 2015, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to complete 12th exam in private if I have discontinued school in the middle?

Is it possible to appear 12th exam as private candidate after getting T.C from school in quarter half of a academic year?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in government school at 12th standard is possible after schooling from private school?
  2. Should I prefer private school or open school? Will I be able to give compartmental exam of PCM?
  3. Whether B.Ed is necessary to become private school teacher B.Tech(CSE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? Procedure to become Computer teacher in any private school?
  4. Madurai Kamaraj University School Administration- P.G.Dip. & Post B.Ed Dip- Tamil Nadu Recognised Private Schools Act(1973) and Rules (1974) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  5. How can i complete my Intermediate at the earliest as i discontinued my studies few years back? Can i get a government job after that?
  6. How to get admission in CBSE board school (Mumbai) from a local school (in Delhi) which is not recognized?
  7. Am I eligible to appear in 12th Commerce exam privately from the same CBSE school?
  8. Can I give CBSE 12th board exam? I have done 12th from international school
  9. Can private candidates of 12th class apply for Indian Air Force?
  10. How to do private 12th private from CBSE?
  11. Can a 12th passed private candidate appear for AIEEE exam? How should I properly fill the form?
  12. How should I continue my career after having 4 years gap in between?
  13. Can I study 12th from CBSE Board if completed 10th from Private School?
  14. In which school I can take admission to complete 12th if left education 9 years back?
  15. Admission in college to complete B.Com having 7 years gap after 1st year?
  16. Can I study BA in Economics from Open University being a candidate having passed in 10th class and discontinued in 12th class?
  17. Colleges in India where I can get admission in arts stream after completing 10th from Delhi private school in Dubai?
  18. Is there any scholarship exam for which I can apply after scoring 63% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
18th January 2015, 11:01 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to complete 12th exam in private if I have discontinued school in the middle?

Yes, you can complete your 12th standard as a private candidate even after discontinuing from your 12th standard from the middle of academic year. To complete your 12th standard as a private candidate, you need to register your name to appear in 12th board examinations as a private candidate. By qualifying the examination, you will be awarded a pass certificate, that means, you have successfully completed your 12th standard as a private candidate.
18th January 2015, 07:34 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to complete 12th exam in private if I have discontinued school in the middle?

Yes, you can appear for your 12th standard exam as a private Candidate. To do so, you have to get admission in NIOS. To get admission in NIOS, you have to visit regional NIOS office in your state and you have to submit the application form along with following documents.
1. 11th pass certificate
2. Transfer college from previous college
3. Bonafide from previous college
After completing this procedure, you will get admission in NIOS. Then you can appear for 12th standard exams as a private candidate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?