17th June 2014, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in 12th Commerce exam privately from the same CBSE school?

Hello
Can I give 12th private from same
cbse school in which school I m right now??
I m a commerce student..
PlZZ reply as soon as possible
I will b thankful to u
Dev

Related Questions:
  1. Switch over from 12th ISC to CBSE? Contact number of open schools of Orissa?
  2. Can I do 12th again from CBSE is did 13th grade from British School in Tokyo?
  3. Procedure to get transfer in CBSE affiliated school where skilled Biology teacher is available? Fee structure of the same school?
  4. How to do graduation privately from Delhi after scoring 52% in 12th CBSe board?
  5. After passing 12th privately can I appear for CLAT exam?
  6. Can 12th cbse improvement exam be given from different school in different state? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I get the admission in engineering college? Can I be eligible for GUJCET exam entrance test if I am taking admission in CBSE for 11th and 12th in Gujarat?
  8. How can I apply for TGT maths in CBSE school?
  9. Can I become a maths teacher in CBSE school after scoring 39% in degree in commerce, 53% in Mathematics and 64% in B.ed?
  10. Should I prefer private school or open school? Will I be able to give compartmental exam of PCM?
  11. Am I eligible for B.A economics after passing 12th CBSE
  12. Is there any open school through which I can qualify for 12th Maths or CBSE?
  13. Can I give CBSE 12th board exam? I have done 12th from international school
  14. Can I give CBSE 10th Board exam externally without registering with the school?
  15. Am i eligible for Bank Job having securedd 62.4% in 12th Commerce from CBSE Board?
  16. Am I eligible for BCA if I am a CBSE 12th commerce and computer science student
  17. How can I prepare for RAS entrance exam? I am a 12th CBSE commerce student
  18. Can I get admission in commerce in B.Com after securing 55% in Aggregate in CBSE 12th commerce exam
19th June 2014, 11:36 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in 12th Commerce exam privately from the same CBSE school?

Yes, you can definitely give 12th CBSE exam privately from the school you are studying. But in that case, you need to do the following :-

- Talk with the principal of your school in order to convert from regular student to private student.

- You need to provide the genuine reason for doing so.

- If the principal grants your request, then only you can register as a private student and can appear for the board exam privately.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?