29th December 2015, 08:24 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get private admission after passing class 9th?

I had passed 9th class a year ago. After that i took a break from studies becuase of some family reasons. Now i want to continue my studies. So tell me if i can get private admission?

29th December 2015, 11:20 AM
kantraman

Default Re: Is it possible to get private admission after passing class 9th?

It is not possible to get private admission as after 9th next coming class is 10th which is board class so in board class we have to appear as a regular student.
29th December 2015, 12:49 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Its good if you want to continue your studies. You can definitely get admission in 10th standard in any of the private school. One year gap after 9th does not creates any problem in to 10th standard admission. However it will reflect a bad impression in your resume. For getting the admission in 10th class you simply have to submit your mark sheet of 9th class, 2 passport size photographs and your 'date of birth' proof. My suggestion to you is that from now never take any break during your whole education. There are so many scholarship schemes for the excellent candidates. So you only have to study with full of your dedications.
29th December 2015, 02:18 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get admission privately in open universities and can however continue with your studies so on.

But you can even get admission in regular mode schools as there is not much year gap. Therefore, you should decide at first of what to do and then move ahead with it.
29th December 2015, 11:58 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can avail admission in any school to continue your studies.

As you have passed your class 9, you can easily avail admission in the respective school or else in another school to pursue class 10.

So, to secure admission in another school one must submit Transfer certificate, bonafide of the candidate, previous year marks memo etc.., along with the application form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?