24th November 2015, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to join MP Board School after 12th from CBSE School to improve percentage?

I have paused 12th from CBSE School but now I want to improve my percentage, and for this I want to join MP Board School. So is it possible? And what are the documents required?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  2. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  3. Can I get admission to study 12th from CBSE Open School? Is CBSE Open School equivalent to CBSE Board? List of CBSE Open Schools in Delhi? When the application form will be release?
  4. Can I reappear in 12th from CBSE Board after qualifying from State Board?
  5. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  6. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?
  7. What is the difference between CBSE affiliated 12th exam result and the CBSE regular school 12th exam result?
  8. How can I get admission in cbse school from a local school which is not affiliated?
  9. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?
  10. Can I change school when doing 12th in same CBSE board?
  11. Is it necessary to change school board for doing 11th and 12th after giving the 10th exam?
  12. Is there any rule to change the school at 12th standard?
  13. What is the procedure to follow for changing school from CBSE board to ICSE board?
  14. What is the procedure which I need to follow up to change my school from CBSE board to another in 12th standard?
  15. How to get admission in CBSE board school (Mumbai) from a local school (in Delhi) which is not recognized?
  16. Can we change the school within the same CBSE board in 12th std after the exam registration has been done?
  17. Switch over from 12th ISC to CBSE? Contact number of open schools of Orissa?
  18. How may I change board from CBSE to Bihar board in class 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
27th November 2015, 05:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to join MP Board School after 12th from CBSE School to improve percentage?

You have to join a MP board school for it. If you were studying in CBSE school then you have to get TC first and then apply for admission in MP board school. Admission will depend on the school.

If school doesn't have seats then it will be difficult. But you can get admission surely if you have TC. Studying 12th again for one year is the only option for you if you want to change the board.
27th November 2015, 07:27 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to join MP Board School after 12th from CBSE School to improve percentage?

No, you cannot get admission in MP Board school to improve your 12th standard marks after completion of your 12th standard from CBSE Board. None of the schools offers direct admission to 12th standard. To be eligible to pursue 12th standard from MP Board school, you must have to pursue 11th standard from MP Board. It is better to appear in CBSE Board Improvement examinations to improve your aggregate rather than pursuing 12th standard from MP Board.
27th November 2015, 10:00 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

Yes, it is possible to join MP Board School after 12th CBSE School to improve percentage. You can join a good MP Board School for improving your Percentage. CBSE Schools study is much better than MP Board. A CBSE Student can make good Percentage in MP Board.SO visit the Schools where you want to take admission. You can meet the Principal of that School for detail about the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?