10th March 2015, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I reappear in 12th from CBSE Board after qualifying from State Board?

Respected Sir,
Can I repeat my 12th in CBSE Board after passing my 12th from State Board?
I got 61% in Maharashtra State Board and I want to improve my 12th results
by shifting to CBSE school. Its very urgent.
Thank You
With regards-

12th March 2015, 09:14 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I reappear in 12th from CBSE Board after qualifying from State Board?

No, you cannot reappear 12th standard from CBSE Board after qualifying from State Board. Only candidates who had completed 12th standard from CBSE Board are eligible to reappear in 12th standard board examinations. If you are interested to improve your 12th standard percentage or marks, then, you can appear in improvement examinations and you can improve your 12th standard examination results but, being qualified 12th standard from State Board, you are not eligible to appear in 12th standard CBSE Board examinations.
12th March 2015, 01:01 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I reappear in 12th from CBSE Board after qualifying from State Board?

I am sorry to say that it is not possible for you to shift over to CBSE board and give your improvement paper.

You can only appear for improvement examination in the very board from where you have appeared or your boards and you cannot change board after having qualified from State Board.

However, if you want to appear for improvement examination you will have to clear it remaining in the same board, i.e. State Board
4th July 2015, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

I have completed class 12th (pcm) from bihar board .but i want to change my stream from pcm to pcb by giving exam by NIOS board . Can i eligible for AIPMT
5th July 2015, 11:04 AM
pointer01

No Dear, you can not change your board. As the registration is already done in class 11th. If you want to change your board and stream then, you have to take admission in class 11th again.
If you will pass your 12th from NIOS board then, you will be very much available for AIPMT.NIOS is a recognized board.
If you want to remain in State Board then also you will be eligible for AIPMT.
5th September 2015, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I have passed 12th Exam from Assam High Secondary Education Council in 2013,but my marks are less.Can i take admission again class 11th under CBSE board?
9th October 2017, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed 12th commerce from Karnataka state board,but I want science can I take admission again class 11th under cbse board?
25th May 2018, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I have passed in my 12th board from tamilnadu. I need to improve my marks. I need to know about the marksheet difference between the passed marksheet and improvement exam marksheet.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?