21st January 2020, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to shift in another CBSE school after completing 9th standard?

Hello Sir, I would like to know that will I be able to study in different CBSE school in 10th standard after completing 9th from another CBSE school? Please help me to know about this as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

22nd January 2020, 09:37 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to shift in another CBSE school after completing 9th standard?

Yes, you can change your school after passing 9th from some other school to 10th in another school but Board should be same that is CBSE.
You should have a valid reason for changing your school and you will require transfer certificate along with other documents.
22nd January 2020, 09:58 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to shift in another CBSE school after completing 9th standard?

Ofcourse, you can study in another CBSE school in tenth after passing 9th standard from some other school of CBSE board. As per the rules that candidate has to pass both 9th and 10th standard from same board.

Website of CBSE-
http://cbse.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?